chapter 218 Rongtian mirror

Mu Xue looked at Ye Fan's cave mansion from a distance, with a lot of thoughts in her heart.

    In three years, all the people Mu Xue brought into the secret realm have fallen. This time Mu Xue came in. It can be said that the income is not as good as the cost. What made Mu Xue lost is that the sky fire has disappeared.

    Thinking of coming in, Mu Xue couldn't help feeling sad.

    Last time she left Ye Fan and the four brothers. As a result, after the battle, there was no news of the four brothers, but Ye Fan settled down in the Tianlei Bamboo Forest.

    Mu Xue always wondered if Ye Fan killed the four brothers, but after thinking about it, she found it impossible.

    Mu Xue felt that each of the four brothers had a high level of cultivation, and the magic weapon in his hand was not a mortal thing. Ye Fan would really kill people, that would be too exaggerated.

    There were many people who witnessed that battle. Mu Xue was not sure that the four brothers died at Ye Fan's hands, but that there were other cultivators.

    All of a sudden, the four brothers of Rongtian Palace died in Ye Fan's hands, causing a lot of trouble.

    At first the cultivators of Outland didn’t believe that the Four Brothers of the Rongtian Palace would die in the hands of Ye Fan, a native of the East Continent. However, after a long time everyone did not notice the four brothers showing up, they began to believe this rumor, knowing that the four brothers died in Ye Fan’s hands. 

    Everyone guessed that the Rongtian Mirror was in Ye Fan's hands, and many people started Ye Fan's idea.

    The Rongtian Mirror is a heaven-level magic weapon. Taking it back to the elder of the sect is no small credit. Even if the Rongtian Mirror is not mentioned, the four brothers killed many people in the secret realm. The spoils alone are enough to make people's hearts excited. It's just that Ye Fan killed all the four brothers, and everyone retreated again.

    ...In the cave.

    Ye Fan sat in the room a little depressed, his mouth pouted.

    Bai Yunxi looked at Ye Fan and said, "What's wrong? Didn't you have enough food!"

    Ye Fan looked at Bai Yunxi helplessly, and secretly said: He was not angry because he was hungry.

    "A bunch of flies are turning around, it's really annoying." Ye Fan said.

    Bai Yunxi raised his eyebrows, and a cold light flashed in his eyes, and said: "If this is the case, all those who come to spy will be killed."

    Ye Fan glanced at Bai Yunxi. There were some surprises that Bai Yunxi was so murderous. "Kill all?"

    Bai Yunxi nodded, and said: "Yes, very time, with extraordinary means."

    Bai Yunxi secretly said: If you can't stop those who come to spy at the beginning, I'm afraid that people will come more and more in the future. The more, if these people unite together, it will be difficult to handle.

    They stay in the Tianlei Bamboo Forest, but they are still looking for the sky fire. If these people stay entrenched and make things happen when the sky fire appears, then the trouble will be big.

    Ye Fan nodded and said, "Okay."

    Bai Yunxi looked at Ye Fan and said, "You don't have to worry, I will do it."

    Ye Fan looked at Bai Yunxi and said, "Ah!"

    Bai Yunxi looked at his hand. "Sooner or later, I have to adapt to the rules of this world," and said.