chapter 183 Too poor

In the Qingyu Fu Ship, Yuan Qingyue frowned, her eyes a little complicated, and her face was slightly flushed.

    "What is his origin? I haven't seen it before! That hand of Ice Secret Art is really pure, not low in strength, and looks very young, could it be said that it came from a big sect." Yuan Qingyue's eyes shined brightly.

    Yuan Qingyue looks beautiful and has a good family background. On weekdays, she see people who are very attentive to her. It is rare to meet someone who is true and powerful, and immediately moved some other thoughts.

    Zhou Li frowned. Looking at Yuan Qingyue's expression, he knew that Yuan Qingyue might have some affection for Bai Yunxi. However, looking at Bai Yunxi's attitude, Zhou Li was pretty sure that Bai Yunxi had no feelings for Yuan Qingyue.

    "Miss, that person and the monk who came out later should be a pair."

    Yuan Qingyue was taken aback, and said, "Housekeeper Zhou, are you wrong?"

    Zhou Li shook his head and said, "It should be right."

    Yuan Qingyue sighed, and said dullly: "Is such an excellent man with a broken sleeve?"

    "Miss, the man who came out later may be very strong." Zhou Li said in jealousy.

    Some unexpected Yuan Qingyue said: "How strong is strong and will not be building the base, right?."

    Zhou Li shook his head, and said:. "I do not see his cultivation, might really have build a foundation."

    "So Said, Luosha formation will have another master of foundation building." Yuan Qingyue rolled her eyes and said.

    ...The fishing boat leaned on the shore, and Ye Fan and Bai Yunxi went ashore.

    There is a small town called Lousha by the sea, and many Cultivator gather in the small town.

    The so-called, relying on the mountains to eat the mountains, relying on the sea to eat the sea, the vast ocean contains countless wealth, attracting many practitioners to hunt.

    Although Luosha Town is a small town, it is very prosperous. There are many shops on the streets that buy the carcasses of sea beasts.

    On both sides of the street, there are pill shops, Fulu shops, spirit grass shops, magic weapons...everything.

    "Our New batch of immortality, all flights, not expired."

    "Friends clearance, clearance friends, club fight with people injured, an urgent need to return the funds, instruments used in the shop, Qizhe."

    "Fire-sale big sale OUR break a record all began with one, began with a one, you can not buy a disadvantage, began with a one, you can not buy fooled. "

    "new disk array arrival, Dong Fu opened the best partner, you deserve ."

    Bai Yunxi walked on the bustling street, his face couldn't help being surprised.

    "The merchants here also advertise?" Bai Yunxi asked in confusion.

    Ye Fan nodded and said, "Yeah! Everyone eats food, it's not easy!"

   Bai Yunxi: "..."

    ...

    "Tianyi Restaurant, Yunxi, there is a restaurant here!" Ye Fan said .

    "There are also many restaurants in the cultivation world. Many restaurants specialize in serving the cultivators. They cook the spirit beasts. The dishes made by the spirit beasts will not affect the cultivation level of the cultivator, but also have great benefits. , But because the materials are precious, the price is not low."