chapter 227 The Tangled Princess

Ye Fan cut a leg of lamb and nibbled.

    The mutton is grilled and tender on the outside, and it tastes very good.

    But after a while, Ye Fan gnawed off a leg of lamb, his mouth filled with oil.

    Situ Jiaojiao didn't really like to eat foods that were not easy to digest. On weekdays, she went to high-end spiritual food stores and just ate a little casually. However, in the mountains and forests, she had a great appetite.

    "Cut another piece for me, I want it leg." Situ Jiao said arrogantly.

    Ye Fan glanced at Situ Jiaojiao displeasedly, and said dullly: "Just eat, and ask for so much. If you eat so much, be careful to gain weight!"

    "It's not your business to gain weight!" Jiaojiao snorted coldly.

    When Wang Chenxiao came out, she saw Situ Jiaojiao sitting casually beside Ye Fan eating barbecue.

    Watching this scene, Wang Chenxiao flashed a bit of haze in his eyes.

    Wang Chenxiao pursued Situ Jiaojiao for a long time, but Situ Jiaojiao always ignored him. Although Wang Chenxiao admired Situ Jiaojiao, he was always left out and felt ashamed and occasionally angry.

    After living in this place, Wang Chenxiao felt that he was now Situ Jiaojiao’s only support. Situ Jiaojiao’s attitude towards him should also improve, but things did not develop as Wang Chenxiao imagined. Situ Jiaojiao faced him. For him, not only did she lose her temper, but her temper got worse and worse.

    Suddenly seeing Situ Jiaojiao talking and laughing with two uninfluenced casual cultivators, Wang Chenxiao felt a little uncomfortable in his heart.

    Wang Chenxiao went to the hubbub around Stuart waited and sat down, "Princess, I did not expect you like barbecue."

    Situ JiaoJiao said:. "Do not like, but do not know why eat here a lot of flavor,"

    "Vatican fellow , It’s so leisurely!” Wang Chenxiao looked at Ye Fan and secretly said: Fan Ye is quite a man who specializes in barbecues to please the princess.

    Ye Fan's cheeks were stuffed with food, and he nodded when he heard the words, and said vaguely: "It's okay, it's okay."

    "Senior Sheng, I seem to like Daoists Ye very much. Do Daoists Ye also understand Talisman?" Wang Chenxiao has been to Ye Fan and Bai Yunxi's material room, and he has seen Ye Fan handle the material for Fulu, and Wang Chenxiao is in the Talisman The association has been there for many years, knowing that Ye Fan's handling of materials is very sophisticated, and the association's senior material handlers may not be as good as Ye Fan.

    "He followed a talisman master in casual meditation, and learned a little material handling from that person." Bai Yunxi said.

    "Master Fu's casual cultivator, what level!" Wang Chenxiao asked.

    "Mysterious level." Bai Yunxi said.

    Situ Jiaojiao said disdainfully: "What can I learn from a mysterious-level casual cultivator! If you can please this princess, this princess can show mercy and teach you something."

    Situ Jiaojiao secretly said: This way of talisman, The important thing is inheritance. It is very difficult to get started on your own. There are not many types of Talismans that can be produced by a random talisman, and most Talismans of the big sects can't look down on them.

    "You?" Ye Fan shook his head, and said, "Senior said that you are a trash, and you probably won't learn anything with you."

    "You!" Situ Jiaojiao looked at Ye Fan angrily.