chapter 199 Was targeted

A survey jade slip was placed on Mu Xue’s desk. Mu Xue glanced at the jade slip roughly, and said, “That guy, he is indeed an alchemist.”

    “This person came out recently, and he hasn’t been doing alchemy yet. The teacher association has registered. If he wants to do something in the alchemy as an alchemist, he will definitely go to the alchemist association to register. The lady just needs to keep an eye on the movements of the alchemist association." Qi Zhao said.

    Mu Xue nodded and said, "I said it."

    Although Qi Zhaolin is Mu Xue's confidant, Mu Xue didn't tell Qi Zhaolin about Mu Xinyan. She suspected that Ye Fan had a transmission token, so she naturally didn't say it. .

    Mu Xue squinted her eyes, a cold light flashed in her eyes.

    Although there are not many transmission token in the Tianmu Secret Realm, it is definitely not too small. She was a step late when she wanted to start several times. Mu Xue suspected that there was something wrong with the people around her, and someone was preventing her from getting the transmission token.

    The outside world had news about her ancestor of the Mu family, and she was very uproarious, and many forces were about to move, internal and external troubles, so Mu Xue couldn't help but feel a little tired.

    ...

    Ye Fan's Fulu shop is not bad, and if you want to make a living, it's enough.

    Bai Yunxi rested his chin, thoughtfully.

    Ye Fan looked at Bai Yunxi and said, "Yunxi, what are you thinking about?"

    Bai Yunxi glanced at Ye Fan and said, "I'm thinking about the lady in Baiyanju ."

     Ye Fan wrinkled unhappy. Brows, and said: "Yunxi, what do you think of that dead girl! You seem to be thinking about that dead girl a lot these days!"

     Bai Yunxi looked at Ye Fan and said, "Knowing ourselves and knowing the enemy is not dead ! I think, if we want to enter Tianmu Secret Realm, that woman is a strong enemy."

    Ye Fan blinked and said, "Will it?"

    Bai Yunxi nodded and said, "Of course."

    Mu Xue is also a single spiritual root cultivator with very good aptitude. Bai Yunxi heard rumors that Mu Xue could already try to form a Jindan. However, she suppressed the cultivation base and there was no knot, and it was rumored that Mu Xue was suppressing the cultivation base and did not form the Jindan Just for the sky fire in the secret realm.

    If this woman forms a Jindan in the Tianmu secret realm, no one in that secret realm will be her opponent.

    All the forces seemed to be very jealous of this woman, and it happened that the old monster in the late period of the Mu family was in retreat, and the Mu family had no leader. Therefore, the various forces had a tacit understanding of not allowing this woman to get the Transmission token.

    "The shopkeeper, I want a hundred     meditation talisman ."

    Bai Yunxi nodded and said: "Okay."

    The alchemist apprentice bought the meditation talisman, and carefully walked away with the meditation talisman.

    Ye Fan held his chin and said, "The people in this place are so rich. An apprentice alchemist can spend a thousand spiritual stones at will to buy a talisman."

   Bai Yunxi glanced at Ye Fan. Said: "The meditation talisman is almost gone, you can draw some more."

    Ye Fan nodded, and said: "Okay, I know."