chapter 187 Foundation building anomaly

Qingyu Commercial Building.

    Yuan Qingyue said with interest: "Ye Fan actually offended Ma Rui, this guy is really not afraid of death."

    After Ma Rui came over, when he saw a beautiful female sister, he went forward to hook up, and harmed the girl.

    Ma Rui was also a little interested in Yuan Qingyue, but Yuan Qingyue had three foundations on top. Ma Rui was scrupulous in the end, and did not act too aggressively.

    "This guy Ma Rui has just cast a good tire. Otherwise, with his aptitude, how can he build a foundation!" Zhou Li said sourly.

    Zhou Li is already over eighty years old, with nine levels of Qi training, and hopeless to build a foundation. Seeing people like Ma Rui, Zhou Li was somewhat uncomfortable.

    Zhou Li's aptitude was much better than Ma Rui, but his chances were much worse.

    "Ma Yuanping has been in retreat for three years, how is this senior injured?" Yuan Qingyue said in confusion.

    "It shouldn't be very serious! Otherwise, how could this fellow Marui be so brave!" Zhou Li said.

    Yuan Qingyue frowned and said, "Where does this Master Ye come from! Seeing that he looks confident, can it be said that there are people above him?"

    Zhou Li nodded and said, "It is possible, otherwise, it won't. The Jindan Cultivator is not in his eyes either."

    Bai Yunxi did not expect that Ye Fan casually said that the Jindan Cultivator was nothing more than it would make all parties speculate about Ye Fan's origins.

    ...

    After a fight with Marui, the business of ordinary grocery stores has become a little colder.

    Bai Yunxi inquired, and found that it was Ma Rui who had released rumors outside that whoever dared to come to their store to buy something was against him.

    Bai Yunxi sat in the chair thoughtfully.

    Ye Fan looked at Bai Yunxi and asked, "What are you thinking about?"

    "I was wondering if I was wrong." Bai Yunxi said.

    Ye Fan immediately said: "Yunxi, how could you be wrong? You are all right."

    Bai Yunxi: "..."

    Bai Yunxi took a deep breath and shook his head helplessly. Bai Yunxi was always worried that Ye Fan would Because nonsense offends people, Bai Yunxi suddenly discovered that sometimes, even if he doesn't ask for trouble, trouble will come to the door. At this time, it is useless to reason. Hard fist is the last word, and strength represents the right to speak.

    Ye Fan looked Bai Yunxi, said:"No business to do?"

    "There are some, however, too little" Bai Yunxi said.

    "It doesn't matter if there is no business, anyway, we also made a lot of money in the early stage, so we can find a place for double repair." Ye Fan said with excitement.

    Bai Yunxi: "..." Ye Fan, this guy, knew only about yellow book.

    Ye Fan looked at Bai Yunxi's frowning brows, and said puzzledly: "Yunxi, what's wrong with you?"

    Bai Yunxi shook his head and said, "It's nothing, I feel like I'm going to break through."

    "Breakthrough is to build a foundation? The days should be almost the same. If you build the foundation, we can go to sea to do missions." Although there are countless opportunities in the sea, the danger is also great. Ye Fan has not been out to sea. There is one aspect. The reason was also worried that he would encounter danger in the sea and could not protect Bai Yunxi.