chapter 345 Not doing business

Bluecloud Sect.

    Ye Fan cut the ball in the middle of the Flowing cloud crystal silk, and suddenly, a golden liquid flowed out. Ye Fan used a jade cup to hold the liquid inside. After the golden liquid flowed, it grew inside the ball. The gold thread on the top turned into a transparent color.

    Bai Yunxi took the jade cup and drank it.

    After the gold liquid in Flowing cloud crystal silk is taken out, it must be taken as soon as possible, otherwise, it will lose its effectiveness.

    Ye Fan looked at Bai Yunxi and said curiously: "How does it taste!"

    Bai Yunxi frowned and said, "It's spicy!" It's too spicy. If it wasn't for something rare, he might spit it out.

    "It's very spicy, like the taste of hot pot soup? That should be good." Ye Fan said with bright eyes.

    Bai Yunxi glanced at Ye Fan and secretly said: Not all people are not picky eaters like you, and even drink hot pot soup.

    The golden liquid entered his throat and quickly spread in Bai Yunxi's body. Golden silk lines appeared on the surface of Bai Yunxi's body.

    Bai Yunxi used his spiritual power for a while, and the golden markings on the surface of his body disappeared.

    Bai Yunxi moved his body a bit, always feeling that after absorbing the flowing cloud crystal silk, he felt a sense of relief, and his whole person was much lighter.

    Ye Fan looked at Bai Yunxi and said, "Yunxi, you feel okay."

    Bai Yunxi smiled and said, "Very good."

    Ye Fan nodded and said, "It's useful."

    Bai Yunxi looked at it. Turning to Ye Fan, he secretly said: Ye Fan has taken a lot of risks for this thing, if it is useless, it will be a big loss.

    Ye Qixian walked in, and Ye Fan looked at Ye Qixian, saying, "Brother, I'm causing you trouble."

    Ye Qixian glanced at Ye Fan faintly, and said: "It's not too much trouble. I originally wanted to challenge the cultivator of the God of Transformation. Someone sent it to the door. That would be great, but it's just an incarnation, with a decent method. It don’t have any weapons . It’s meaningless to fight. If it’s a real body, it would be more interesting."

   Bai Yunxi : "..."

   Ao Xiaowan looked at Ye Qixian, and said helplessly: "Fortunately, it's just an incarnation, if it is his true body, you have been beaten and disabled long ago."

    Ye Qixian's biting gaze turned towards Ao Xiaowan, who slid and jumped behind Bai Yunxi.

    Ye Fan glanced at Ao Xiaowan, and said in secret: Ao Xiaowan now has an entity, but this broken mouth and bullying the weak and fear of hardship have not changed at all!

    Ye Qixian looked at Ao Xiaowan and said, "Afan, you pet, it seems very interesting! Little sword said, I want to cut it off."

    Ao Xiaowan: "..."

    "Little sword?" Ye Fan was a little confused. The way.

    Ye Qixian raised the sword in his hand and said, "It's the sword spirit of my sword."

    Ye Fan nodded and said, "That's it! It's hard for me to raise this guy so fat. If you cut it now It’s a pity that I have the feed.”

    Ye Qixian glanced at Ao Xiaowan with regret, and said, “Forget it .”