chapter 350 Sect Master of Immortal Pill Gate

After Ye Fan drew the Flying Immortal Talisman, he was surrounded by people from the Talisman Association.

    It took Ye Fan a lot of effort to get out of the banquet.

    Bai Yunxi received a bunch of communication jade pendants. In this world, the function of communication jade pendants is similar to that of business cards.

    "A lot of people want to chat with you." Bai Yunxi counted the transmission jade pendants.

    "I'm a genius, they want to talk to me personally, so they can get some light." Ye Fan lied on the bed quickly and said unhappily, "Today many people crowded around me, and some people licked me, Yun Xi You see that I am surrounded by so many mad bees, waves and butterflies, and you don’t know how to control it."

    Bai Yunxi: "..." It's not malicious because they are all Yuan Ying Cultivators, how can he control it!

    "Here is an invitation from the president of the Talisman Association. Are you going to talk to him?" Bai Yunxi asked.

    Ye Fan nodded and said: "I want it."

    Ye Fan drew the Flying Immortal Talisman yesterday. Yuan Yin Tao said he would spend a lot of money to buy it. However, Ye Fan didn't see the "heavy money" of Yuan Yin Tao, and the two sides did not agree.

    "If that old guy is willing to open up the library of the Talisman Association to show me, it would be great." Ye Fan pondered.

    Bai Yunxi pondered for a moment, and said, " I'm afraid it's a bit difficult, but it's not completely impossible."

    Ye Fan nodded and said, "Well, if this old man is not generous, I won't tell him,How to draw Flying Immortal Talisman?"

    Bai Yunxi: "..."

    ...

    Ye Fan walked down the restaurant, and unexpectedly found Li Yu and Li Ying in the restaurant.

    "These two guys are actually here." Ye Fan said in surprise.

    "This is not surprising, this is the best restaurant in Fu city." Bai Yunxi said lightly. With Li Yu's mad temperament, naturally everything is the best.

    Ye Fan saw the two of them, and Li Yu and Li Ying naturally also saw Ye Fan. Several people looked at each other in the air, feeling like a raging dark tide.

    Bai Yunxi had a faint feeling of a narrow road to his enemies.

    Ye Fan carelessly walked in front, Li Yu looked at the approaching Ye Fan , some suspiciously and said: "Alchemist Ye What advice do you do the authors figured out, are willing to sell the pill pagoda?."

    Ye Fan snorted softly and said, "I'm not interested in selling Pill Pagoda. Speaking of which, even if I want to sell you, do you have so many spirit stones? I don't accept debts."

    Li Yu heard Ye Fan didn't mean to sell Pill Pagoda. The expression on his face became ugly.

    "Since you don't sell Pill Pagoda, what's the matter with your excellency?" Li Yu asked displeasedly.

    Ye Fan looked at Li Yu and said, "I heard little pagoda say that I have conquer the pill pagoda, and I am the Sect Master of the Immortal Pill Gate. You two are also of the Immortal Pill Gate. Don't hurry up and salute!"

    Ye Fan tossed his sleeves and looked at Li Yu and Li Ying proudly.

    Bai Yunxi looked at Ye Fan's look like a villain, and vaguely felt that Ye Fan's appearance was a little bit awkward.