chapter 256 Like-minded people.

Standing next to Shen Qiuyue, Sun Zuping vaguely felt that Ye Fan's actions were a bit rude, but Sun Zuping didn't feel much anger.

    The incident of Ye Fan stealing the array of Arrays Forest made Sun Zuping's expectations of Ye Fan very low. Ye Fan had no face to Shen Qiuyue in public, and Sun Zuping also felt normal.

    "Your Excellency worship Ye Fan?" Shen Qiuyue said.

    Ye Fan nodded and said, "Yes! Alchemist Shen and Ye Fan are both alchemists. I don't know, who do you think is better with Ye Fan?"

    Shen Qiuyue pursed her lips and said nothing.

    Several array mages of the Array Mage Association looked at Ye Fan with weird expressions. The hall was quiet, the needle drop was audible, and the atmosphere was strange and powerful.

    Shen Qiuyue had competed with Ye Fan once before, and Shen Qiuyue was completely defeated. This can be regarded as Shen Qiuyue's dark history.

    "Of course, Alchemist Ye is more powerful." Shen Qiuyue said coldly.

    Ye Fan smiled and said, "I think so too."

    Bai Yunxi frowned and looked at Ye Fan, guessing that those who were inquiring about it probably thought Ye Fan was really bad.

    Sun Zuping looked at Shen Qiuyue and said, "Alchemist Shen, don't you want to see the protective array of our Array Mage association? Why not let the old man lead the way to take a look."

   Shen Qiuyue nodded and said: "Okay."

    Ye Fan Looking at Shen Qiuyue's back, he smiled coldly, and whispered: "Smelly girl!"

    Bai Yunxi : "..."

    Sun Zuping took Shen Qiuyue away.

    "Does the array master Wu look for someone in the same class? I also think that Ye Fan is very good, maybe we can talk." Lou Cheng looked at Ye Fan and said.

    Ye Fan looked at Lou Cheng and secretly said: Lou Cheng has also come.

    "It seems that there are still people with vision like me in this world. This fellow Taoist, I know you have a unique eye when I look at it, and you will surely become a great cultivator of Yuan Ying in the future." Ye Fan said praised it without hesitation.

    "Friends Daoist praised." Lou Cheng said.

    "It's rare to meet like-minded people like your Excellency. Maybe you are interested in entering my cave and have a good chat." Ye Fan said with a smile.

    Lou Cheng nodded and said, "That's okay!" Before Lou Cheng came, Lou Yuehua asked him to befriend Wu Sihan as much as possible. Now that Wu Sihan actively invites him, Lou Cheng will naturally not refuse.

    ...

    Shen Qiuyue frowned, looking gloomy at the back of Lou Cheng and "Wu Sihan".

    "Senior grandson, is that Wu Sihan, the newly promoted honorary elder of your Array Mage Association?" Shen Qiuyue asked.

    Sun Zuping nodded, and said, "Yes, the Array master Wu has a weird temper. Nobody's face is worth buying, and he is also a maverick. Don't be offended by him."

    Shen Qiuyue smiled and said, "I didn't expect him to be  Ye Fan’s admirer.”

    “I don’t know what happened to him, he actually worship Ye Fan.”

    Sun Zuping smiled and secretly said: Although the Tianyi sect tried to discredit Ye Fan, among the younger generation of Cultivator, Ye Fan is a transcendent existence. At a young age, he possesses heaven-level magical items and skyfire, a treasure that cultivators at the yuanying stage are greedy for. He is also proficient in alchemy and talisman.