chapter 277 Lou Yuehua's Guess

Ye Fan was lying on the recliner, holding a piece of paper in his hand, thoughtfully.

    Bai Yunxi looked at Ye Fan's concentrated expression and asked, "What are you looking at?"

    "Look at the alchemy, Master Lou gave it to me." Ye Fan raised the alchemy in his hand and replied.

    "What kind of pill?" Bai Yunxi asked.

    "It's a kind of pill prescription called Zenith Pill. The effect of Zenith Pill is similar to that of Yuan Ying Pill. It helps Yuan Ying Cultivator to build yuanying. The Yuan Ying Pill is effective when the first one is taken, and the second one is taken. The effect is minimal. Zenith Pill can be used with Yuan Ying Pill at the same time, and the effect can be superimposed."

    "The use of Yuan Ying Pill alone can increase the chance of pill by almost 20%. Zenith Pill is also almost 20%. There are two types of pill. If the medicine is used in combination, it is almost 30%." Ye Fan said.

    Bai Yunxi was a little surprised: "Alchemist Lou gave alchemy to you?"

    Ye Fan nodded, and said, "Yes! He can't refine it, so he gave me the pill for study, and he gave me three. Associate refining the medicinal materials of the Zenith Pill."

    There are many prescriptions that can help the Cultivators to advance to the Yuan Ying Pill. Among them, the best effect and the easiest material to collect is the Zenith Pill.

    "Alchemist Lou is so generous!" Bai Yunxi couldn't help but said.

    Ye Fan nodded and said, "Yes!"

    "If you can refine the Zenith Pill, don't refine the Yuan Ying Pill anymore. Don't fight business with Alchemy Master Lou." Bai Yunxi said.

    Ye Fan nodded and said, "Well, okay, speaking of it, Master Lou has a lot of pill. When I was in the Southern Continent, I had heard of such a pill, but I don't know the alchemy."

    The alchemist with the highest alchemy of the Blue Cloud Sect is not at a spiritual level, and has limited knowledge of the heavenly alchemy.

    "Grandpa's elixir for promotion to Yuanying was bought from Pill valley's  alchemist Danchen. He spent a lot of spirit stones and owed Pill valley a favor." Ye Fan shook his head and said.

    "If you return to the Blue cloud Sect now, and the cultivator of the Blue cloud Sect wants to be promoted to the yuanying, you don't need to find foreign aid for the medicine." Bai Yunxi said.

    Ye Fan nodded, and said: "No, I am a heavenly alchemist now, but it's too early to say this."

    "Isn't the secret realm opened yet?" Ye Fan said with some distress.

    "It's almost open, but I heard that something unexpected happened and it might be delayed." Bai Yunxi said.

    Ye Fan said dullly: "Delayed opening, then how to collect the snow iron water!"

    "Someone has already sent it." Bai Yunxi said.

    There are so many cultivators in the East Continent, and some cultivators always have some stocks of snow iron water, knowing that Ye Fan wants them, someone will send them over, but the amount is not a lot.

    Ye Fan rolled his eyes and said, "Then it's not enough to cram your teeth. Since the secret realm is delayed in opening, then I will make a few pots of pills before I can talk about it, lest the people inside bring out a lot of good things,There is no pill to change either."

    Bai Yunxi nodded and said: "Yeah! Yeah! Go ahead."

    Ye Fan got into the alchemy room behind the mobile shop.