chapter 225 Scared face

The magic ship stopped deep in the jungle, Ye Fan and the other four were swept down by a gust of wind and fell into the jungle.

    Ye Fan and the others were all building the foundation, and they fell off the heights unexpectedly, and there was no serious problem.

    Ye Fan rubbed his buttocks painlessly and looked at the surroundings curiously.

    In the depths of the jungle, someone opened up a place to live, and Ye Fan saw several warehouses full of Fulu materials.

    Scarface held his hands on his back, looked at several people coldly, and said with some impatience: "You will find cave mansion to live in each of
you later."

   "You two come here." Scarface pointed at Ye Fan and Bai Yunxi.

    Ye Fan and Bai Yunxi walked up to Sheng Zhihao nervously.

    "You two have practiced your body?" Sheng Zhihao asked.

    Ye Fan nodded and said, "I have practiced some."

    "It looks very strong, I hope you can hold on for a long time and don't get killed easily. Although it's not difficult to find miscellaneous people, I'm looking for miscellaneous people again and again. I'm already bored." Sheng Zhihao frowned and said with an unhappy expression.

    Ye Fan lowered his brows and said nothing.

    Scarface threw a jade pendant to Ye Fan and Bai Yunxi, "There are materials on this, and how to deal with it. Everything you need to do is written on it. After you handle it every day, you two can rest. "

    "What if you can't handle it well?" Ye Fan asked.

    "Then you don't want to sleep. Give you one month. If you can't adapt to one month, you can go to death." Scarface said fiercely.

    Ye Fan: "..."

    Bai Yunxi had no idea about Fu Lu, and he didn't know how much work Sheng Zhihao assigned, but Ye Fan knew about it.

    Ye Fan felt that Sheng Zhihao was a pervert. He didn't give money and returned such a large amount of work. If there was a labor arbitration committee in this place, this guy would definitely be complained to death.

    ...

    Scarface turned his face to look at Princess Jiaojiao and Wang Chenxiao and said, "You two are both spirit level runemasters during the foundation building phase. You have good talents."

    Wang Chenxiao smiled awkwardly, and said, "Senior praised. "

    Wang Chenxiao is a little guilty. He is actually a spirit-level rune master who is hydrated, but, there is no way, Situ Jiaojiao has outstanding talents. If Wang Chenxiao is too far from Situ Jiaojiao, he will inevitably be looked down upon. Therefore, during the assessment by the Talisman Association, Wang Chenxiao bought the examiner and passed the assessment, this time his master acquiesced.

    In fact, after he became a spirit-level alchemist, the magic talisman he took out were all made by his master.

    Situ Jiaojiao held her head high, and said, "I am a genius."

    "A genius is not spoken by the mouth." Scar face said blankly.

    "You two, give me a way to complete the talisman formation. If you can't do it, don't want to leave, let you die here." Scarface said coldly.

    Situ Jiaojiao said with some dissatisfaction: "Senior, your environment is too bad. If you want to study Fulu, you have to prepare a few decent rune rooms."