chapter 202 Secret Realm Opened

Ye Fan was thumping in the sea with depression, Ye Fan couldn't help thinking: He just sent a sum, and millions of spirit stones are lying in the ring of space. He hasn't had time to spend it, so he definitely can't be so young. Passing away, there is a saying that the most painful thing in life is that when a person dies, there are still a lot of spiritual stones to spend.

    What's more, when a cultivator was drowned, this method of death was too useless.

    At the moment of spirit pagoda, Ye Fan's spiritual power was chaotic, so that when Ye Fan fell into the sea, he couldn't mobilize his soul power for a while.

    It took a long time for Ye Fan to stabilize his spiritual power and flutter out of the sea.

    Ye Fan broke free from the sea and found that he had recovered to his original appearance.

    Ye Fan took a reshaping pill again and sent a message to Bai Yunxi, confessing that Bai Yunxi had come to join him.

    Outside the pill Pagoda, there were full of voices, and all kinds of excited exchanges were mixed together.

    Bai Yunxi was squeezed in the crowd, and it was not hot tomorrow, but he was frightened out of cold sweats.

    Upon receiving Ye Fan's message, Bai Yunxi was almost ecstatic.

    Bai Yunxi left the crowd calmly and walked away.

    After Ye Fan left for half an hour, Pill pagoda reopened.

    As soon as the pill Pagoda opened, a large number of Cultivator generously donated their money, bribed the puppet monster beast guarding the gate with spirit stones, and entered the pill Pagoda.

    But within an hour, Pill pagoda received tens of millions of spirit stones.

    Countless Cultivator entered the pill Pagoda to search for Ye Fan, but they couldn't find it.

    ...

    Bai Yunxi found Ye Fan on the seashore, "Why are you here?"

    Ye Fan said depressedly: "I was teleported here by the spirit pagoda in the pill Pagoda."

    "I saw you as if you had reached twelve floor." Bai Yunxi said.

    Ye Fan nodded and said, "Well, the pill formula in the pill tower is a soul power pill formula. The stronger the soul power, the faster I can master it. I am born with a strong soul power, so there is no obstacle to mastering it. "

    Bai Yunxi nodded, and said: "How many spirit stones did you get!"

    "After deducting expenses, about nine million spirit stones." Ye Fan said.

    Taotie ghost smiled maliciously, and said: "No way, Boss Ye, you lied, do you want to hide your private money? Boss Ye, it's not good for you to be like this!"

    Ye Fan stared at Taotie ghost. He glanced at it and said: "Shut up, what do you know!"

    Taotie ghost snorted softly, and argued: "The tenth floor should get ten million, and the number of floors in front can be taken no matter what. To six or seven million, only nine million, who are you lying!"

    Ye Fan glared at the Taotie spirit, and said: "What do you know! I only got 3 million spirit stones on the tenth floor, and I paid it out. One million entry fee."

    "I heard it was ten million!" Bai Yunxi said in a puzzled way.

    Ye Fan nodded, and said, "Yes, it should be ten million, but the tower spirit in pill pagoda gave me an IOU."