chapter 332 New from Lou Yuehua

Cuiyun Peak.

    "Elder Bai, when will Alchemist Ye leave?" Huang Zhenyan asked hesitantly.

    Bai Yunxi frowned and said, "I don't know, but it should be a few years away. Is there any problem?"

    Huang Zhenyan shook his head and said: "There is no problem, but, recently Pill valley blocked us Bluecloud sect’s pill market has caused some problems with the supply of sect’s pill .”

   Bai Yunxi said slightly displeased: “It’s pill valley again!”

   Bai Yunxi secretly said: When he came, Pill valley was with Bluecloud Sect is not at peace, but he hasn't torn his face back then, is it now completely blocked? This is not surprising, the pill code falls in Ye Fan's hands, and if Pill valley is willing to give up, it will not look like Pill valley anymore.

    "The Alchemist of the sect, isn't the pill that he refined enough?" Bai Yunxi asked.

    Huang Zhenyan smiled dryly, and said: "High-level pill is enough, but low-level pill is not available."

    Before Ye Fan retreat, he refined a batch of high-level pill. Bluecloud Sect is now high-level pill. There is no shortage, on the contrary, because there are too few sect spirit-level and mysterious-level alchemists, so the supply of spirit-level pills and mysterious-level pills is insufficient.

    Bai Yunxi said a little displeased: "The sects next to us are not enough high-level pill medicine, and there are too many low-level pill medicines. Why did they come to us, but it is the other way round ?"

    Huang Zhenyan said nonchalantly, "It's because I am incompetent."

    Baiyun Xi shook his head and said:" Well."

    Huang ZhenYan looked at Bai Yunxi, could not help but wonder asked:"! elder Bai, second Prince in the end there is almost a certainty to qualify Yuan Ying ah "If saver Cultivator Unsuccessful in the promotion of Yuan Ying, it is easy to lose vitality!

    Bai Yunxi looked at Huang Zhenyan and said: "What? Elder Huang thinks that Ye Fan can't be promoted to Yuan Ying?"

    Huang Zhenyan smiled awkwardly, and quickly said: "I didn't mean it."

    "You go down first." Bai Yunxi said. .

    Huang Zhenyan see Bai Yunxi not too happy, and did not dare to stay longer.

    ...

    When Ye Jinwen walked in, he happened to have a face-to-face with Huang Zhenyan, and Huang Zhenyan hurriedly left.

    "Second Sister-in-law, what is Elder Huang doing!" Ye Jinwen asked.

    Bai Yunxi casually said: "What else can it be for the problem of the pill ."

    Ye Jinwen shook his head, and said: "My Bluecloud Sect's pill hall is too weak. Just point the high-level pill at the second brother. , The low-level pill also pointed to the second brother."

    "Your second brother doesn't like refining low-level pill, he doesn't think it is challenging." Bai Yunxi said.

    Ye Jinwen nodded and said, "I know, I've been thinking for a while, I have to absorb some alchemists into the sect."

    "Can't we recruit people now?" Bai Yunxi asked.

    Ye Jinwen nodded, and said with some embarrassment: "pill valley is an orthodox alchemy, with deep roots, and the alchemy is left by the immortal pill valley. Although the second brother got it accidentally, there are always some people feel that the second brother has taken the inheritance and the great rebellion."