chapter 305 The mausoleum open.

A violent earth movement struck, and cracks opened in the ground.

    A purple-red stone door emerged, and the red stone door slowly opened, revealing a passage.

    As soon as the passage opened, a Cultivator could not help but rushed in. Poison arrows flew out on both sides of the passage, and the floor of the passage opened. The floor was filled with gushing green poisonous water, a Jindan cultivator accidentally fell into the poisonous water under the passage and immediately turned into a pile of dry bones.  

    Ye Jinwen frowned and said, "What a terrifying poison!"

   "Well, it should be one of the ten deadly poisons. However, after being diluted, even if it is diluted, the toxin is still very overbearing." Ye Fan said.

    "Ten deadly Poisons, really well-deserved reputation." Ye Jinwen said.

    "Let's go in too." Ye Fan said.

    Ye Jinwen nodded and said, "Okay."

    Ye Jinwen rushed into the passage. Ye Jinwen's sword energy surged all over his body. The flying arrows shot out of the passage were choked by the sword energy on Ye Jinwen's body before it got close was already Crumbs.

    Ye Fan summoned the Flame of Life and took Bai Yunxi into the passage.

    Skyfire enveloped the two of them, and the flying arrow approaching turned into flying ash as soon as it touched the skyfire.

    Lin Mengqi entered the passage one step later than Ye Jinwen and the others, just following Ye Fan and Bai Yunxi.

    Seeing the blue flames surrounding Ye Fan, Lin Mengqi couldn't help flashing a little bit of surprise in her heart.

    After a long passage, Ye Jinwen and the three entered the secret realm.

    After entering the Secret Realm, Ye Fan collected the flames shrouded in his body.

    "Second brother, are you a strange fire?" Ye Jinwen asked.

    Ye Fan nodded and said, "Yes."

    "It's amazing." Ye Jinwen sighed.

    "Huh, this guy who has to pay a great price, grows up to now I don't know how many fires have been eaten, how many spirit stones have been wasted." Ye Fan said dullly.

    Onion sat down on the top of Ye Fan's head and said, "I don't dislike you for being a messy root waste material. You dislike me for eating. I really don't know what to say ."

    Ye Fan said displeasedly: "Who do you say is Waste material?."

    Onion snorted softly, and said: "Just now there was a girl following you. I smelled a good smell in her body. How about eating her!"

    Ye Fan said in a puzzled way. : "There is a girl, which girl?"

    "The one who greeted you before." Onion asked with a tilted head.

    Bai Yunxi's heartstrings tightened and said: "Lin Mengqi!"

    Lin Mengqi's grandfather is a heavenly alchemist. Although this woman's alchemy is not as good as his grandfather, it is not bad. If Lin Mengqi is just behind them, Onion doesn't know. Did someone recognize it?

    "Ah! It seems to be that girl." Onion licked his lips covetously. "Before, when I saw her, I didn't find her delicious."

    "Let's go," Bai Yunxi said.