chapter 349 Flying Immortal Talisman

In the banquet hall, more and more people gathered.

    People are almost there, and the talents from the Talisman Association are coming late.

    Headed by the president of the Talisman Association, a group of in Talisman's robes walked out.

    A crystal cabinet was pushed to the center of the banquet, and there was a fragmented talisman in the cabinet.

    "Thank you all for giving me the face of the Talisman Association. For coming to participate in this Talisman Exchange Meeting, I won't say much nonsense."

    "My Talisman Association found four incomplete ancient Talisman in a historic site before. Three of them have been researched. Only this one can’t be developed. However, I believe that everyone in this room can work together to develop Fulu.”

    "If the Taoist friend here can make it up. This rune is a gift from the Talisman Association ."

    ...

    After the president of the Talisman Association finished speaking, many Cultivator watched a rune in the banquet hall.

    Ye Fan also squeezed forward and took a look.

    The Fulu was somewhat incomplete, and the Talisman Association didn't say what the Fulu was for. Several Cultivator gathered around the Fulu and discussed it.

    "I think this talisman is a bit like a spirit gathering talisman, is it used to gather aura."

    "In my opinion, it must be attack talisman. Ancient race wars often broke out, or attack talisman the most."

    "Is it hidden talisman? ! "

    "can not be hidden character, which Rune structure, unlike the hidden character. "

    ......

    "you see it is that the operator recorded? "he asked Li Yu Li ying in front.

    Li Ying nodded and said, "It's possible."

    Dan Wang looked at the dumb puzzlers Li Yu and Li Ying and asked with some curiosity: "Two fellow Taoists, what exactly is this?"

    Li Yu glanced at Dan Wang, and said lazily: "Flying Immortal Talisman, can help Yuan Ying Cultivators break through the small realm."

    As soon as Li Yu said that, many Cultivator around were stunned.

    The people in the exchange meeting basically knew that Li Yu was from the middle continent. Although Li Yu was an alchemist, no one would question his eyesight and insight.

    Hearing the effects of Flying Immortal Talisman, many Cultivator looked excited.

    It usually takes hundreds of years for Yuanying to break through a small realm. After most Yuanying cultivators enter Yuanying, they are deeply troubled by the slow rise of spiritual power. Now there is something like this that can help break through the small realm. Many cultivator are very excited.

    ...

    "I seem to be a little impressed with this Fulu." Ye Fan said.

    Bai Yunxi asked a little surprised: "Really?"

    Ye Fan nodded, and said, "Well, there seems to be a record of this
Fulu on Master Sheng's side." Sheng Zhihao only has half of it, but this one is missing here. A small half is much more complete than that of Master Sheng, and if you put it together, it seems that you can put it together.