chapter 336 Ye Fan's Thunder Tribulation.

Time flies, and another five years are in the blink of an eye.

    In the past few years, the relationship between Bluecloud Sect and Pill valley has become increasingly tense.

    In order to cope with the blockade of Pill valley, Bluecloud Sect had to cultivate alchemists while vigorously recruiting spiritual masters to develop spiritual fields.

    After a few years, it was able to barely ensure the self-sufficiency of the internal medicine of the sect.

    Lou Yuehua's appeal is also good. In the past few years, the number of spirit-level alchemists in the Bluecloud Sect Pill Hall has risen to more than 30.

    The development of Bluecloud Sect Pill Hall is getting better and better, and it has caused a big blow to Pill valley's prestige.

    One day.

    The sky is densely covered with robbery clouds, and the spiritual energy within the sect fluctuates violently.

    Bai Yunxi's figure flashed, and he fell outside the hill where Ye Fan was in retreat.

    Ye Jinwen fell to Bai Yunxi's side and said nervously: "Second sister-in-law, is the second brother going to become a yuanying?"

    Bai Yunxi nodded and said, "It should be."

    Ye Jinwen took a deep breath and said secretly: The second brother has been in retreat for several years, and finally he is about to have a yuanying.

    There were a lot of thunderclouds in the sky, Ye Jinwen looked at the sky, frowned, and said, "This thundercloud seems to be something wrong!"

    "Thunder tried looks a little too much." Bai Yunxi clenched his fists and took a deep breath, feeling a little uneasy in his heart. Bai Yunxi secretly said: When Ye Fan formed a pill back then, the ten-color Jindan he formed caused a terrible thunder. Now, Ye Fan wants to give birth to Yuanying.

    Ye Jinwen looked at the thunderclouds in the sky and frowned. Bai Yunxi had a special physique. The thunder catastrophe that had been attracted before was terrifying enough. Looking at the weather in the sky, the second brother is afraid that the thunder catastrophe will not Weaker than the second sister-in-law.

    Bai Yunxi looked at Ye Jinwen, serious and said: "account yet let go to the door were Cultivator are to hiding, not to go out?."

    Ye Jinwen nodded and said:. "Has confessed anymore"

    had Baiyun Xi last knot Yingying's lesson, the low-level cultivators who were very acquainted all hid early.

    Some Jindan cultivator were self-reliant on their cultivation skills, probably because they wanted to watch the excitement and wandered not far away. For the Jindan cultivator, watching the Cultivator giving birth to Yuanying also had certain benefits, and Ye Jinwen was not easy to drive people away.

    "Your second brother may be a little horrible when he gets promoted. They is not strong enough. I am afraid that they will be involved." Bai Yunxi frowned.

    Ye Jinwen looked at Bai Yunxi's solemn expression and said, "Is it that serious?"

    Bai Yunxi nodded and said, "Yes."

    Ye Jinwen raised his head and looked at the thunderclouds in the sky. stretch.

    A burst of deafening thunder finally rang, and together with the thunder, the entire mountain seemed to be stared at by a wild thunder beast. Somehow Ye Jinwen felt a sense of imminent disaster.