chapter 303 Alchemist with dream.

Ye Fan lay horizontally in the chair and looked at the two people in front of him and said, "Is there something?"

    Ding Yuankui said in embarrassment, "Master Fan, I want to ask for a golden marrow pill."

    "Oh, the medicinal materials are from Boss Ye. Yes, Boss Ye is not here, I have given Jinwen all the pills, and you can buy them with him." Ye Fan said.

    Ding Yuankui frowned and said, "Sect Young little Master said, the golden marrow pills have been eaten."

    Ye Fan nodded and said: "Oh, it's normal. I heard that golden marrow pills taste good and can be taken repeatedly. However, my cultivation level is not enough. I have practiced a lot and haven't tasted it yet. It's a pity."

    Wang Zuan: "..."

    Wang Zuan looked at Ye Fan and said, " Can Alchemist help me make another furnace?

    "Of course, five golden marrow elixirs, plus fifty top-quality spiritual stones." Ye Fan said.

    Ding Yuankui frowned and said, "Is this price a bit expensive!"

    "This is the market price! It's definitely more than this price when it's put in the auction." Ye Fan shook his head and said lazily.

    Wang Zuan lowered his head and secretly said: This price is indeed not expensive, it is a lot higher than the price Fan Ye gave to the Ye family brothers. Wang Zuan thought that the gift he gave was heavy before. This will hear Fan Ye’s offer. And felt that the gift I gave was light.

    "Master Fan, the relationship with the Sect Eldest Young Master is very good!" Wang Zuan said.

    Wang Zuan looked at Ye Fan, faintly felt that the Alchemist Fan Ye was a bit favoritism, and he was going to be generous to the two Young Masters. Before, Fanye had advocated the dowry ceremony for the Sect Eldest Young Master, but he didn't ask for anything!

    "Of course! That's Boss Ye! I have always admired him very much. Since I was a child, I have determined to become a powerful swordsman like Young Master Ye Qixian. With a sword in my hand, I have the world. Who opposes me, I Cut someone." Ye Fan clenched his fist, his eyes shining brightly.

    Bai Yunxi walked in and just heard Ye Fan’s bold words. Ye Fan rumored to face Bai Yunxi and said: "I lied to them. I don’t want to be a sword repairer like the older brother. The older brother is stupid, and the wife can’t handle it. "

    Bai Yunxi:" ...... "

    Wang Zuan looked at Ye Fan, some suddenly said:"Alchemist Fan Ye, The Sect Eldest Young Master main division is sword so before you join Pik cases of "

    Ye Fan nodded his head and said "That's right! I only joined the Bluecloud Sect after hearing about the great achievements of Sect Eldest Young Master, and I admired it."

   Bai Yunxi received Ye Fan's voice transmission again, "Jin Wen said, only if I admire the eldest brother, can I explain it. I joined the Bluecloud Sect inexplicably, the excuse he found was terrible, but there is nothing better, just make do."

    Ye Fan groped his chin, and said: "I don't want to refine the pill recently, I want to go out. Kill the Quartet and become famous."

    Wang Zuan looked at Ye Fan puzzledly and said, "Master Fan, you are the alchemist!"

    "What's the matter with the alchemist? The alchemist can't conquer the world with a single sword. "Ye Fan said disapprovingly.

    Wang Zuan laughed dryly: "Refining pills is much more powerful than killing the Quartet..."