chapter 224 Talisman Master blocking the way.

The carriage passed between the two mountains, and a grey-clothed Cultivator stopped in front of the team.

The Cultivator's face was full of scars, and it was not a good match at first glance.

The convoy stopped suddenly.

Bai Yunxi frowned and said to Ye Fan, "Who is it! We should have exposed it."

Ye Fan shook his head and said, "I don't know."

The old housekeeper next to Situ Jiaojiao came out, stretched. Face, asked: "Who is your Excellency, why is it blocking our car?"

"My assistant is dead, and I need to find a few new ones. I originally caught the bandits who ambushed here, but they didn't have any Fulu Talent, so I don't need them, but this group of people told me that there is a genius for making charms in your team!" The Scarlet Cultivator said flatly.

Bai Yunxi frowned and ambushed the bandit here? If there were bandits who were ambushing here, who was this group of bandits who ambushed?

Ye Fan blinked, and said to Bai Yunxi's voice transmission, "Is he talking about me? How does he know that I am a genius of talisman making, ordinary people only know that I can make alchemy."

Bai Yunxi: "..."

Ye Fan This idiot, the other party naturally did not come to Ye Fan, this guy should have come to the Jiaojiao princess, this princess Jiaojiao has an extraordinary talent and amazing fulu, and Bai Yunxi's ears are already listening. .

On the way, in order to win the favor of the princess, many cultivators deliberately said good things about the princess when communicating.

Situ Jiaojiao's temper is fierce and domineering, but she is essentially a second-stage girl who is very easy to dispose of. When she is in a good mood, this woman will also reward the entourage of the practitioner.

The old butler looked at Scarface and asked: "If you want a few talisman masters to lay hands, after we leave, I will make arrangements for you immediately and ensure that they are all the best talisman masters."

Scarface said coldly:" No, the ordinary talisman is useless. I heard that there is a princess in the team with a good understanding."

Situ Jiaojiao came out, looked at the scarred face, and said with a high voice: "This princess has amazing rune skills. In the future, she will become a Holy-level rune master. You want a genius like this princess to give you this ugly monster. Your next life."

Situ Jiaojiao's arrogant words echoed in the mountains, and Bai Yunxi was shocked when she heard Situ Jiaojiao's words.

Bai Yunxi always thought that Ye Fan was an idiot. Bai Yunxi suddenly discovered that Ye Fan's idiot really couldn't blame Ye Fan. This is a problem of education. It turns out that the cultivators who are spoiled in the realm of comprehension will indeed become brain-disabled. Compared with this princess, Ye Fan is just as mentally disabled, which is really nothing.

The scarred face looked at Situ Jiaojiao, but he was not angry. On the contrary, he admired and said, "Holy talisman, yes, ambitious."

Bai Yunxi twitched the corner of his mouth, and secretly said: It is really impossible for a cultivator to use common sense to guess. Yes, this guy is not angry.

Scarface opened his hand and grabbed Situ Jiaojiao.

"Bold." Situ Jiaojiao's flower protector Wang Chenxiao ran out, but was slapped away by the scar on his face.