chapter 220 Contract Fire Spirit

Ye Fan's soul power turned into a giant hand and grabbed Fire Spirit's head.

    Fire spirit was grabbed by a hand, and immediately became annoyed, "you want to contract me, I will burn you to death."

    Ye Fan suddenly felt like his soul was being burned, but Ye Fan's soul was as vast as a sea of ​​smoke and soon stabilized.

    Fire spirit burned for a long time. Seeing that Ye Fan didn’t react, he suddenly said in surprise: "You are not building a foundation, are you a god?"

    Ye Fan looked at Fire Spirit and smiled, and said: "Well, I will one day. I am actually the reincarnation of True Immortal God. Not only can I be transformed into a god, but I can also become the Jade Emperor."

    Xu Mingyang was dumbfounded, Bai Yunxi rolled his eyes and secretly said: Ye Fan, this is a cartoon. It was nonsense, but Xu Mingyang seemed to be really fooled.

    Fire spirit rolled his eyes, suddenly furious, "Jade Emperor, what is Jade Emperor ?"

    "Jade Emperor is Jade Emperor." Ye Fan said.

    Fire spirit suddenly became furious, "You lie to me, you are a miscellaneous spirit root waste material!"

    Ye Fan said dissatisfied: "I am a miscellaneous spirit root, not a waste material!"

    "The miscellaneous spirit root is all waste material." Fire spirit wailed.

    "Okay, you say waste material is waste material, you are about to be contracted by the miscellaneous spirit root." Ye Fan showed a grinning smile.

    Fire spirit said angrily: "I don't want to be enslaved, even if I want to recognize the master, I must recognize a genius as the master!"

    "Oh, then you are caught up, I am a peerless genius." Ye Fan said.

    Fire spirit looked at Ye Fan contemptuously.

    Ye Fan's soul imprint fell on the fire spirit.

    The fire spirit flashed from the left to the right, and did not stop Ye Fan's movements. As soon as Ye Fan's brand fell on the fire spirit's head, the fire spirit broke free, and a continuous flame burned the entire cave mansion courtyard and the entire cave mansion residence. The courtyard exploded and turned into nothing.

    Ye Fan looked at the burnt-down cave mansion courtyard, and said excitedly: "You prodigal, do you know how much this cave mansion magic weapon cost me?"

    Fire spirit ignored Ye Fan and hugged his head. Excitedly said: "It's over, it's over, it's over! I was contracted by a fool."

    Ye Fan: "..."

    Ye Fan activated the soul brand, Fire Spirit shrank uncontrollably, and Ye Fan took the opportunity to earn t Fire Spirit to get in mirror again.

    "This bastard, the cave mansion Courtyard was destroyed, and there was a problem with the prohibition circle." Ye Fan said.

    Xu Mingyang looked at the burned down courtyard and said, "Don't care about this cave. I think we may be in trouble."

    Ye Fan's soul power spread out, and he spoke with a depressed voice, "Many people are facing each other." We are coming in this direction, it is really troublesome."

    "Let's leave here first." Xu Mingyang said.

    Ye Fan nodded and said, "Okay."

    Although there were fewer people staring at Ye Fan after Jiang Baihe's affairs, but the sky fire just made such a big movement, everyone can find it.