chapter 328 Jiuqing Pill

After making up his mind, Ye Fan bought all the spirit grass and contracted a heavenly alchemy room in Emperor Heavenly City.

    There are many heavenly alchemy rooms in Emperor Heavenly City, but most of the time, they are idle.

    A few days ago, Danwang had just finished refining the pill, and Ye Fan contracted a pill refining room. The cultivators could not help but guess that Bluecloud Sect and Pill valley were going to fight.

    The Cultivator who have nothing to do with themselves, hang up high, ordinary cultivator are jealous and hate the heaven-level alchemists, and they hate the high fees of the heaven-level alchemists, but they have to beg to please, among the heaven-level alchemists. The harder the fight, the happier the Cultivator felt.

    Danwang had just refined the Guying Pill before, and it was prepared for Jiang Lingxue. It has not been a few years since Bai Yunxi was promoted to Yuanying, and he also used the Shangguying Pill, so many people speculated that Ye Fan would refine the Guying Pill.

    When he was in the spirit material market before, Ye Fan’s phrase "I am very difficult to refine a low-grade pill such as a low-quality pill. I have always refined the top-grade pill, the top-grade pill" spread like wildfire.  After this sentence spread, Ye Fan seemed to provoke the anger of the public, and many alchemists accused Ye Fan of speaking out, not knowing the heights of the world.

    Many heaven-level alchemists, the heaven-level pill that they refined were low-grade. Ye Fan said that the low-grade pill was a low-quality pill, and hit many alchemists in the face all at once. However, many people felt that Ye Fan is a young talent, and there are too many heavenly alchemists who have surpassed the older generation in alchemy.

    As soon as the pill tribulation of the Jiuqing Pills was knotted, the atmosphere was not right.

    Outside of alchemy, many Cultivator looked at pill tribulation and talked.

    "What kind of pill is this refined! It's not a Guying pill !"

    "This pill cloud is so strange!"

    "How do I feel that the fire poison in my body seems to be reduced a little, this should be the detoxification pill."

    ...

    As the saying goes, the layman looks at the excitement and the insider looks at the doorway.

    Many of the Cultivator onlookers just looked at pill tribulation and felt curious, but the eyes of many alchemists were red with excitement.

    ...

    "Grandpa, what kind of pill cloud is this!" Outside the heavenly alchemy room, Lin Mengqi asked suspiciously, looking at Lin Yuheng's surprised expression.

    Lin Yuheng looked at the direction of Dan Yun's starting point, tightened his brows, and muttered: "Impossible."

    Lin Mengqi looked at Lin Yuheng, and asked in confusion, "Grandpa, what's wrong?"

    Lin Yuheng took a deep breath. With a sigh of relief, he secretly said: No, it's too big. Lin Yuheng glanced in the direction where Danwang was. Seeing Danwang's face was blue, he couldn't help but affirm his guess a little bit.

    "Ye Fan seems to be refining the Jiuqing Pill." Lin Yuheng explained to Lin Mengqi through the sound transmission.

    Lin Mengqi opened her eyes suddenly, her heart full of shock.

    Lin Yuheng squinted his eyes, the Jiuqing Pill is the secret of the pill valley. Since Ye Fan can refine this pill, it is very likely that he has this inheritance in his hand. The inheritance of the pill technique is not to say how important it is to an alchemist.