chapter 243 Pill Refining Competition

The two parties agreed to refine the Crimson Blood Pill at the same time, each with four materials, and finally the Pill was produced, and the person with good quality was the winner.

    Shen Qiuyue's reputation is not small. Hearing that Shen Qiuyue is going to compete with others, many alchemists have come to watch the excitement.

    "alchemist Song, are you here too?"

    "I heard that there is an alchemist who is number one in the world, of course I want to come and see it."

    "Young people these days are so confident!"

    "You are young! Who has never been young? When he was young, he always dared to say anything."

    ...

    Bai Yunxi watched more and more alchemists coming to see the excitement, his heartstrings tightened slightly.

    "Start."

    Shen Qiuyue sacrificed a lotus heart fire and put the spirit grass into the pill furnace in order.

    Compared with Shen Qiuyue's step-by-step operation, Ye Fan's alchemy technique was much rougher. With a wave of Ye Fan, a dozen or so spiritual grasses went down the alchemy furnace.

    Lou Cheng was taken aback by Ye Fan's actions, and almost couldn't help but call out.

    Lou Cheng's eyes widened, and he secretly said: This alchemist Bai really knows how to make alchemy. This guy is really not a parallel importer. Isn't this guy afraid of fryer making alchemy like this?

    Lou Cheng doesn't know how to make alchemy, but he knows some common sense of alchemy when he is surrounded by Lou Yuehua. Lou Cheng has heard from Lou Yuehua that Alchemist is a serious person, and he can't do anything indiscriminately. To stew all the medicinal materials in one pot is usually a mistake made only by the alchemist apprentice.

    The effect of a dozen spiritual plants on the pill fire quickly turned into spiritual fluid.

    Ye Fan's majestic soul power poured out, and the pill fluid quickly merged.

    A group of pill liquid was spinning rapidly in the pill furnace, and quickly divided into more than a dozen groups, and a dozen pill was formed at the bottom of the furnace.

    After the pill was formed, a strong pill fragrant immediately hit his face.

    Ye Fan waved his hand, and the twelve pills fell into the pill bottle on one side.

    After Ye Fan finished refining the first pot of pill, Shen Qiuyue had just gotten up there, and everyone watching the battle looked strange.

    Lou Cheng looked at Ye Fan, his eyes widened, and secretly said: I usually hear the alchemy master say how difficult it is to make alchemy, and look at the alchemy master, but in fact, it seems that alchemy is not difficult.

    Lou Cheng walked to the pill bottle and took out a pill for inspection. The pill was of extremely high quality, and it was no different from the ordinary top-grade crimson blood pill. However, the alchemy process was much different from other alchemists.

    When Lou Cheng checked the pill, Ye Fan had already begun to refine the second batch of pill.

    The competition provides four materials because the alchemy has a certain failure rate. Therefore, the two sides will use four medicinal materials to refine the pill four times to see the total result of the pill.

    "Senior Yun, why did Alchemist Bai refining the pill like this?" Lou Cheng asked.

    Yun Jin smiled, and said, "He has always refined the pill like this."