chapter 318 The change of Xuanlong Seal.

After Ye Fan was drunk, he tossed for a long time, and finally fell asleep. He slept for three days and three nights before waking up.

    Ye Fan opened his eyes and felt an abundance of spiritual power flowing through the meridians.

    Ye Fan scratched his head and turned up from the bed, "I seem to have slept for a long time!"

    Ye Jinwen nodded and said, "Yes! Second brother, you have been sleeping for three days!"

   Ye Fan touched his chin and said: " Black wine is a bit strong! The people who make this spirit wine must have used a lot of good products."

    Ye Jinwen nodded, and said, "That's natural." There is no good product, do you dare to sell it so expensive?

    Ye Fan ran his spiritual power for a while and found that the spiritual power in his body has risen a lot, "This wine is good, it makes a lot, Jinwen, or you go to Muye Forest to see if the old woman is still there. You buys a few more bottles of spirit wine."

    Ye Jinwen: "..." The second brother drinks so badly, but he really likes to drink! "Second brother, the situation is so chaotic now. Let's talk about drinking later."

    Ye Fan thought for a while, and felt that what Ye Jinwen said also made sense. Ye Fan regretfully dispelled this idea, "You said it well, now I have more important things to do, find me a refining room, which is larger and more remote."

    "My refining room can be used by your second brother, and it just meets your requirements." Ye Jinwen said.

    Ye Fan heard this and said happily: "Oh, that couldn't be better."

    "Second brother, I heard that you have a heavenly puppet?" Ye Jinwen asked.

    Ye Fan nodded, and said dullly: "Yes, there is one, but if there is a big problem, I need to overhaul it."

    Ye Jinwen was a little excited: "Can I see it?"

    Ye Fan nodded. Nodded and said: "Of course, let 's go."

    ...

    As soon as Ye Fan and Ye Jinwen appeared in the refining hall, the cultivators of the refining hall were onlookers.

    The image of Ye Fan in the hearts of the Alchemist disciples is already comparable to that of the Holy alchemists. The Cultivator in the Refining Hall's worship of Ye Fan is not as crazy as Alchemist's, but it should not be underestimated.

    "Second prince, why is him here?"

    As soon as Ye Fan arrived at the refining hall, several cultivators started talking.

    "I heard it was to repair magical artifacts." A well-informed Cultivator said.

    "Really? I heard that the second prince has a very powerful mirror. It is the three most treasures of Rongtian Palace. Does he want to fix it?"

    "The second prince is really amazing! Rongtian Palace treasure is also available."

    "It should not be. I heard that the Rong Tian mirror is in the hands of the second prince’s Taoist priest, not in the hands of the second prince."

    "The second prince is so generous! Such a precious thing is directly given to the Taoist priest."

    "There is this. What? Before the young master married, didn't the second prince give ten heaven-level pills? The second prince did this to the eldest brother's Taoist couple, and he would naturally be more generous to his own Taoist couple."