chapter 326 Pick up

The three of Ye Jinwen ate and drank all the way, and arrived at Tianfeng Continent where Rongtian Palace is located a month later.

    Ye Jinwen and the three found a restaurant to live in, "Second Brother, you must be a little low-key here. If you let the people of Rongtian Palace know that you are here, maybe someone will stop you."

    Ye Fan nodded. , Said: "Okay, I have a sense of measure." He doesn't mind going out to fight, but it's better to do less than more!

    Ye Jinwen looked at Ye Fan with a bit of suspicion in his eyes. Ye Fan puffed his cheeks and looked at Ye Jinwen dissatisfied. "You can't believe in your second brother?"

    Ye Jinwen quickly said: "Why? Second brother, are you worrying too much?"

    Bai Yunxi looked at Ye Jinwen and said through voice transmission: "I will take good care of him."

    Ye Fan looked at Bai Yunxi. Displeased: "Yunxi, what did you and Jinwen talk about secretly?"

    Bai Yunxi smiled and said, "Nothing, that means you have gained weight."

    Ye Fan: "..."

    ...

    Ye Fan Standing on the railing of the restaurant, listening to the conversations of several Cultivator below.

    Bai Yunxi looked at Ye Fan excitedly, and said, "What are you doing?"

    "Listen to their stories." Ye Fan said.

    Bai Yunxi said with some confusion: "What story?"

    "What did Ye Fan do with one enemy?" Ye Fan said.

    Bai Yunxi: "..."

    Bai Yunxi rolled his eyes while listening upstairs. The speaker below was a JinDan Cultivator from the Baiqiao sect. He was a bit like Ye Fan's brain fan. He should have entered the Tianmu Secret Realm and brought by Ye Fan. Bai Yunxi vaguely heard that Bai Qiao Sect and Rongtian Palace were not in harmony. This disciple said that underneath, it should also mean to give Rongtian Palace eye drops.

    "I didn't expect that there would be my fans here, and I really turned red and purple." Ye Fan spoke to Bai Yunxi with some pride.

    Bai Yunxi looked at Ye Fan's proud look, and couldn't help being a little speechless.

    "Brother Li, there are rumors that Ye Fan is the Eight spiritual, is it true?"

    "I heard the Cultivator in the Eastern Continent say so, but it is
probably nonsense."

    "I also think it is nonsense, Eight spiritual root cultivator, even if you use the elixir to pour it, you can't     pour the Jindan Peak! Not to mention the Yuanying ."

    ...

   Bai Yunxi frowned and said to Ye Fan, "Be careful when you speak, don't yell everywhere. I'm a Cultivator of the Eight spiritual root" The Eight spiritual root are not a glorious thing.

    Ye Fan said nonchalantly: "It's okay. Anyway, those people know and don't believe it."

    Bai Yunxi: "..." It seems that this is indeed the case.

    ...

    In the evening, Ye Fan and Bai Yunxi were about to go to bed, and Ye Jinwen rushed in with some excitement.

    Ye Fan looked at Ye Jinwen and said helplessly: "Jinwen, why are you here at this time! No Taoist is inexperienced! At this time, those who have a Taoist will be ready to go to bed."