chapter 260 Trapped

Ye Fan fiddled with Nine Netherworld Iron, and when he saw Bai Yunxi coming back, he smiled brilliantly and said, "Are you back?"

    Bai Yunxi nodded and said, "I met the vice president Gong when I was practicing sword today."

    Ye Fan raised his head unexpectedly, took a look at Bai Yunxi, and asked, "Did the old guy say anything?"

    "He asked when we left here?" Bai Yunxi said.

    Ye Fan curled his lips and said, "Why does this guy care about this?"

    "Isn't that obvious? The vice president probably can't break the array by himself, so I came to you for help, but I am embarrassed. To put it bluntly, just ask when we will leave." Bai Yunxi said.

    Ye Fan shook his head and said, "I can't open this array for the time being! Anyway, I don't lack the spiritual stones and medicine for cultivation. Let's talk about it when the spirit stones and medicine are almost used."

    "That's right, we are not in a hurry, but I see those guys, are they actively looking for a way out? If they go out, we have to leave as soon as possible." Bai Yunxi said.

    Those guys all know the identity of him and Ye Fan. If these people lead other people to catch turtles in the urn, it will be troublesome. Bai Yunxi thought about it, and after he went out, he changed his identity.

    "I can't do anything for the time being, and they are even less likely to have a solution. If I don't take action, those guys can only die here." Ye Fan said firmly.

    Bai Yunxi: "..." Ye Fan is really confident!

    "Look at what I did." Ye Fan raised a part made of Nine Netherworld Iron.

    Bai Yunxi said with interest: "What are you doing?"

    "Heaven-level puppet." Ye Fan said.

    Bai Yunxi's eyes lit up and said: "A heavenly puppet, can you fight Yuan Ying?"

    Ye Fan nodded, and said, "Well, this puppet is ready, it must be very powerful."

    "I heard Heaven-level puppets are rare!" Bai Yunxi said.

    Ye Fan nodded and said, "To make a heavenly puppet, you need a Yuanying or an elementary pill. At the same time, the material requirements for making the puppet's body are also very high. The cost of making a heavenly puppet is worth a few heavenly methods. After the puppet is made, it will consume a lot of soul power to drive it, which is very troublesome. Most people don't like to refine the heaven-level puppet."

    "However, I still have a lot of Nine Netherworld Irons in my hand . It can be used to make a body, and the essential pill needed to drive the puppet is also available. The magic infant puppet cannot be taken, but it is feasible to be used as a puppet. If it can be made into a heaven-level puppet, it can make up for my Lost."

    It’s not easy to make the talisman that started the flames. First, I fought Shen Manqing and then the Skyhorn Beast. The talisman on Ye Fan consumed a lot of money, and Ye Fan pondered and waited for it to be completed. Once the heavenly puppet, a batch of talisman records must be added.

    Bai Yunxi looked at Ye Fan and said, "You can figure it out."

    ......

    Array Mage Association.

    "President? Has the array mage Wu returned yet?" Lou Cheng asked.

    Sun Zuping nodded and said: "Yeah!"