chapter 269 Pill Refining Business

After Ye Fan and Bai Yunxi had settled down in Black Rock Valley, a few people sporadically came to provoke, and they ran away within a few seconds. As time passed, fewer and fewer people came.

    Ye Fan was humming a song while grilling skylark chicken in the yard.

    "Yun Xi, do you want to eat barbecue? The meat of this monster beast is very fresh." Ye Fan greeted enthusiastically.

    Bai Yunxi nodded and said: "Okay!"

    Bai Yunxi took a bite of the meat and was a little surprised. After Bai Yunxi became a Cultivator, he didn't have much attachment to what he eats, but every time he saw Ye Fan's scent of food, it was inevitable Will be brought up a bit of appetite.

    "Your craft is getting better and better." Bai Yunxi said.

    "I'm a genius. Naturally, I can learn everything faster than others, even cooking is the same." Ye Fan said with high spirits.

    Bai Yunxi: "..."

    Ye Fan raised his head, looked at Bai Yunxi, and said, "It seems that someone called me! Is anyone coming to find the fault? The Cultivator who came to find the fault last time fainted in the high-risk area, and he have to bother me to send to the low-risk area. He didn’t know who came this time. I hope it’s not a waste material from an immobile road.”

   Bai Yunxi shook his head and said, “I think it’s not the people who came here to find faults. They call you a scum, scum, bastard, bastard, but this call you Alchemist Ye."

   Ye Fan rolled his eyes and said, "That's true ! Yunxi, you are smart..."

   Bai Yunxi : "..."

    ...

    Ye Fan released the restriction and welcomed the two Cultivator outside the cave into the cave.

    "Friend Dao Lin." Bai Yunxi couldn't help but feel a little happy when he saw Lin Mo.

    After a few years of absence, Lin Mo's cultivation has also entered the realm of Jin Dan.

    "Friend Lin, it turned out to be you! I thought someone was here to find fault." Ye Fan said with his chin resting on his head.

    Lin Mo smiled, and said, "Ye Daoyou joked, Shen Manqing has fallen to the Jindan at the level of your beating, who would dare to find your fault!"

    Ye Fan curled his lips and said, "There are still some. There are always some desperate idiots who want to get rid of this scum of me and walk the way for the sky. However, these people are very foolish, saying that they are going to walk the way for the sky, and their legs are weak when see me."

    Bai Yunxi smiled helplessly.Said: "They didn't see you because their legs were soft, they were already soft."

    Ye Fan curled his lips and said, "Who knows, it's just a bunch of cartilage."

    Lin Mo: "... Alchemist Ye, as always humorous."

    Lin Mo introduced to Ye Fan: "This is my Sect Master."

    Wan Yue nodded to Ye Fan.

    Bai Yunxi looked at Wan Yue and rolled his eyes. Wan Yue was a cultivator at the Jindan Peak, and the aura on his body faintly reached the edge of Yuanying! Bai Yunxi guessed that Lin Mo brought Wan Yue over because Wan Yue.

    Lin Mo came over and talked with Ye Fan, before turning the topic to the main topic.

    "Please ask me to refine the Yuan Ying Pill?" Ye Fan looked at Lin Mo with some surprise.