chapter 353 Back Then.

Bai Yunxi walked into the cave. Ye Fan smiled brilliantly when he saw Bai Yunxi, "Yunxi, you are here."

    Bai Yunxi shook his head from side to side, and said with some bewilderment: "Xiaowan, I haven't seen him for a long time. Did you
confine him again?"

    Ye Fan said depressed, "Yunxi, it's been several days since you went out. When you come back, you don't ask me if I am good, you will know that you care about that flying pig! What's so good about that pig? Yes! He know how to eat..."

    Bai Yunxi: "...I just ask casually." Xiaowan is not as bad as Ye Fan said, many times some tricky problems are solved by Xiaowan.

    "Jin Wen took it away." Ye Fan said.

    Bai Yunxi said with some confusion: "Jinwen walked with little bun? What are Jinwen doing with little bun!"

    "They probably went out to play." Ye Fan said.

    Bai Yunxi was a little surprised: "When did the relationship between Xiaowan and Jin Wen so good?"

    "I don't know! I asked Xiaowan to spy on Jin Wen's sexuality before, and it may be that time to get on the line." Ye Fan said.

    "Spy? How to spy!" Ye Fan said casually, but Bai Yunxi's heart flashed a bit of a bad premonition. Bai Yunxi secretly said: Ye Fan, this fellow, won't there be moths again, right?

    "Just let Xiaowan show him some handsome men and beauties, and see which ones he is more interested in." Ye Fan said.

    Bai Yunxi frowned, and said angrily: "Why do you do this kind of thing!"

    Jiang Hanzhu had said that when Ye Fan was a child, he took Ye Jinwen, who was still a baby, out of the bath and made Ye Jinwen a little bit afraid of girls. If Ye Fan messes up again and makes Ye Jinwen fearful of men, then Ye Jinwen doesn't want to be a married, but can only be a bachelor.

    Ye Fan looked at Bai Yunxi and said, "I just want to know what he likes, and when I meet the right one, I can find him!"

    Bai Yunxi looked at Ye Fan and said helplessly: "This kind of thing Just go with the flow, you don’t need to mess with it. Besides, you can’t tell what looks good and ugly."

    Ye Fan said disapprovingly: "Why can't I tell what is good? I have a good eye."

    "Don't you think Jiang Lingxue is the face of the public? That's the number one beauty of the Galaxy Sword Sect!" Bai Yunxi said.

    Ye Fan said disapprovingly: "She is the first beauty of the Galaxy Sword Sect, and it doesn't mean that she looks good! It can only show that the Cultivators of the Galaxy Sword Sect are ugly."

    Bai Yunxi: "..." Ye Fan said Do you want to anger all the female cultivators of the Galaxy Sword Sect?

    "How long has Ye Jinwen taken little bun away!" Bai Yunxi asked.

    "It's been a while." Ye Fan said.

    Bai Yunxi couldn't help being a little confused. Ye Jinwen took Ao Xiaowan away. It was not because it was fun. I don't know what Ye Jinwen and Ao Xiaowan did.

    ...

    Ye Jinwen was wearing a black robe, floating in the air, Ye Jinwen carried a heavenly hidden fulu drawn by Ye Fan, and no one found it in the air.

    "What are you looking at?" Ao Xiaowan asked through Voice Transmission.

    "The one in the carriage." Ye Jinwen said.