chapter 361 Green Thunder Spirit Spring

Seeing Ye Qixian, Monk Jin Deng couldn't help but breathe a sigh of relief, "A few fellow daoists, you are here too!"

    Ye Jinwen looked at Monk Jin Deng, and said with some bewilderment: "Master, Master Ming Deng, you didn't come in together."

    The monk Jin Deng nodded and said: "That's right, but we found a
Yinqing tree before."

   Ye Fan's face was faint when he heard Yinqing tree suddenly excited, "Yinqing Trees, good things! You are so blessed that you have also encountered such a precious tree of spirits. Where is the tree of spirits?"

    The monk Jin Deng smiled embarrassingly, and said: "It was robbed by someone else."

    Ye Fan turned over. He rolled his eyes and said disdainfully: "It's not useful, I am blind when I encounter such a precious spiritual tree."

    Jiang Lingxue stood aside and listened to the conversations of several people in silence.

    Feeling Ye Jinwen's hostility towards her, Jiang Lingxue knew nothing about it.

    After being rescued by Ye Qixian, Jiang Lingxue tried her best to hide her sense of existence. What Jiang Lingxue did not expect was that she was really ignored here.

    "There are a few monsters guarding Yinqing tree, which is very difficult to deal with. We joined forces with a few fellow daoists of the Shenfeng Sect. However, when we pushed the monsters back, we were besieged by a few strange Cultivator." Monk Jin Deng sighed, a little tired.

    Ye Fan was a little confused and said: "Strange Cultivator?"

    Monk Jin Deng nodded, and said: "A group of Cultivators who have never seen before are well-trained. There are a dozen or so, all of them are powerful but not well-known. People are not like people from the Southern Continent, but they are from the middle Continent."

    Ye Fan frowned and said, "It's not like the people from the Southern Continent. Could it be that group of guys."

    The monk Jin Geng looked at Ye. Fan said with a strange expression: "Alchemist Ye knows the origin of those people?"

    Ye Fan blinked and said, "I heard people say that these guys may come from a declining Demon Sect in the middle Continent. This Demon Sect was once annihilated. The teleportation array between the middle Continent and the southern continent was secretly teleported over.”

    The monk Jin Deng said suddenly: "That's it!"

    Monk Jin Deng's gaze passed over Ye Fan and the others, and he couldn't help saying : "Several people. The cultivation base has risen a lot! Good luck."

    Ye Fan waved his hand and said, "Just soaking in a spiritual spring, there is no big chance."

    The monk Jin Deng widened his eyes and said, "Soaking. spiritual spring, can’t it be soaked in spiritual spring?”

    The monk Jin Deng secretly said: spiritual spring can’t be soaked. This is a bloody lesson left by the Cultivator of the past dynasties. There should be few Cultivators who enter the ancient immortal realm in the Southern Continent who don’t know. When Cultivator Hemingdeng was on the road, he also encountered a spiritual spring. The quality of spiritual spring was very good at first glance. However, Monk Jindeng tried to drop a magical artifact towards spiritual spring, and the magical artifact was instantly destroyed. An invisible force was swallowed.

    Ye Fan said with some pride: "Others can't soak, and there will be no bones left after soaking. However, my body refining technique is so powerful that it is beyond the reach of others, so it doesn't matter."