chapter 251 After the war.

Situ Jiaojiao's other courtyard.

    "Your senior brother has appeared." Situ Ning said to Situ Jiaojiao.

    Situ Jiaojiao nodded, and said, "I know."

    Not only she knew, but now there are not many people who don't know. Situ Jiaojiao thought she thought she had overestimated Ye Fan enough, but she suddenly realized that her senior, Far more powerful than imagined.

    "Skyfire, the best furnace cauldron of the body of heavenly yin ice marrow, two heavenly magical weapons, and a magic sword of unknown level. Your brother is completely famous now." Situ Ning said.

    With such a rich net worth, Yuan Ying can't match it! The old monsters of all major sects are very interested in Ye Fan, but if Ye Fan can escape from Shen Manqing's hands and ascend to heaven, ordinary people will not be Ye Fan's opponent.

    "Let me just say, that Bai Ye is a bit like Ye Fan."

    When Situ Jiaojiao came to pill capital, she just heard the rumors about Bai Ye, faintly thought that Bai Ye might be Ye Fan's fake identity, but, Situ Jiaojiao was suspicious for a while, before dispelling the idea.

    Bai Ye used the alchemy in Pill Capital to attract the pill, and the technique of alchemy was second only to Lou Yuehua.

    Although Situ Jiaojiao knew that Ye Fan could make alchemy, she didn't think that Ye Fan could achieve such superb achievements in alchemy. After all, Fulu was very difficult to master. Situ Jiaojiao always felt that Ye Fan did. Such a high level of Fulu should be spent most of the energy on Fulu, alchemy and other things are just incidental.

    "Ye Fan actually scolded Shen Manqing for a stinky bitch. The woman Shen Manqing has many admirers. These people formed an alliance and clamored to avenge Shen Manqing." Situ Ning said sourly.

    "Senior brother is not wrong! That woman Shen Manqing is really shameless! Knowing that Bai Yunxi has a Taoist companion, she told Bai Yunxi that she was a mediator! No wonder she is going to be scolded." Situ Jiaojiao was full of gloat. The way. The beauty of a woman can arouse a man's desire for protection, and it can easily arouse the jealousy of a woman.

    "When Liu Wenfei was a child, he was placed with Shen Manqing for a long time. It's no wonder that this woman is so active about Liu Wenfei's affairs."

   "Shen Manqing doesn't know what to think. He actually feels that Ye Fan is not worthy of Bai Yunxi, so I want to say it. Liu Wenfei, it’s not worthy to lift shoes for my senior.” Situ Jiaojiao and Ye Fan spent some time together, knowing what kind of genius Ye Fan is.

    "Your senior brother killed the four Jindan of the Tianyi sect, plus the previous elder Huang, five Jindan have already died in Ye Fan's hands, and the Tianyi sect should hate your senior brother." Situ Ning said.

    Situ Jiaojiao smiled and said, "It's okay, Tianyi sect has a big business, and some of them are Jindan."

    Situ Ning shook his head and said, "With so many Jindan, even Tianyi sect will feel distressed."

    Jin Dan is the backbone of the big sect, and it is not so easy to cultivate. Once the Jindan cultivator dies too much, it is easy to be in a state of failure, and it is not impossible for the sect to decline.

    ...

    Medical immortal Valley.

    "Master, are you okay." Shen Qiuyue looked at Shen Manqing, worried.

    Shen Manqing's expression changed, and said, "It's okay. In the early stage of a Jindan, it can't hurt me. It's just that Tianyi sect died of several Jindan."