chapter 360 Spirit Medicine Spring

Ye Fan and Bai Yunxi waited for more than 20 days, and only after Bi Fang Bird made a fuss and flew away, did they return to the valley where Ye Qixian and others were trapped.

After Bi Fang Bird lost its prey, it made a big noise and spewed fire everywhere, which had a lot of influence on the blockade array.

Ye Fan circled the array, thoughtfully.

Bai Yunxi looked at Ye Fan and said: "How?"

"Bi Fang Bird had a big fight before, and the array seems to be cracked. In this way, it won't take so long to break the array." Ye Fan said.

Bai Yunxi nodded and said, "That's great. Jinwen seems to be a little impatient in being in the valley. He must be happy to be able to come out early."

There are cracks in the array , and he wants to find out the eye array. It's a lot simpler.

After Ye Fan found the door, he sent the message to Ye Qixian and the others, and the two sides opened the array by working together inside and outside.

As soon as Ye Jinwen walked out of the valley, a happy smile appeared on his face.

Bai Yunxi looked at Ye Jinwen's relieved expression, smiled, and said, "Jinwen, is it hard to get through inside?"

Ye Jinwen nodded, and said very seriously: "Yes!" Brother and sister-in-law double repaired inside, he said. Keeping the gate alone, let alone how bleak it is. These two guys don't know how to be temperate. The eldest brother looks cold and frosty, but he seems to be enthusiastic inside! These two guys don't understand him for a while, you have to know that he is still a virgin!

Ye Qixian glanced at Ye Jinwen and said, "Is it difficult? I don't think it! Except for no fight!"

Ye Jinwen rolled his eyes and secretly said: Big brother didn't fight, but you can fight with fairies! It's just that I have suffered myself, and I can't tell these people clearly.

Ye Jinwen clenched his fist and looked forward, showing a look of sword infatuation. "It's too terrible to have no fight. I only need to think of others looking for opponents in this place, life and death trials, but I can only stay in the valley. It's too miserable to spend time in the middle of nowhere."

Ye Fan said in a puzzled way: "Jinwen, when did you become so combative?"

Ye Jinwen sullen his face and said with a straightforward voice: "I suddenly discovered that the meaning of sword masters is to fight.."

Ye Qixian looked at Ye Jinwen, smiled in relief, and said: "Jinwen, you finally understand."

Bai Yunxi: "..."

Ye Fan looked at Ye Jinwen with some worry and spoke to Bai Yunxi. "Jinwen has been with eldest brother day and night for a while, and he has also been edified into a fighting frenzy! It's incredible to go on like this."

Bai Yunxi glanced at Xu Mingyang, Xu Mingyang's face was ruddy, and his whole body exuded an indescribable smell.

Bai Yunxi secretly said: Xu Mingyang has wounds on his body, but his face is abnormally ruddy. It seems that he has been moisturized. Ye Qixian's injuries are not light. Even after so long, there are still some wounds that have not recovered. So, have you fought bloody? Brother is really fierce!

Noting Bai Yunxi's expression, Xu Mingyang turned away a little embarrassed.

"Brother, your wound?" Ye Fan couldn't help frowning as he looked at the wound on Ye Qixian's body.