chapter 334 Lou Yuehua join sect.

Lou Yuehua stood on the top of the mountain, looking at thousands of miles of mountains and rivers, his heart was ups and downs.

    "Uncle, what are you thinking about?" Lou Cheng asked.

    "Cheng'er, how does this Blue Cloud Sect compare to the big sect of the Eastern Continent?" Lou Yuehua asked.

    "The aura here is too rich." Lou Cheng said.

    After Lou Cheng arrived at the Bluecloud Sect, Bai Yunxi gave Lou Cheng a contribution point card, and Lou Cheng went to the Little Secret Realm to stroll around, and was very surprised at the cultivation environment of the Little Secret Realm.

    Lou Yuehua nodded and said, "Isn't it!"

    The aura in the Southern Continent is several times stronger than that in the Eastern Continent, and the growth of the spiritual grass is much better than that in the Eastern Continent.

    When Lou Yuehua came to Bluecloud Sect, he saw a lot of spiritual fields full of elixir, and many of the treasured spiritual grasses of the Eastern Continent grew in the spiritual fields like cabbage here.

    "The cultivation environment in the Southern Continent is much better. No wonder there are so many Cultivator in the Eastern Continent. They would rather venture across the endless sea and come here. I heard that the aura of the Central Continent is stronger, but I want to go from the Southern Continent to the Central Continent. It's not easy." Lou Yuehua sighed.

    Lou Cheng hesitated and said, "Uncle, what are your plans next?"

    "What do you think?" Lou Yuehua asked.

    Lou Cheng took a deep breath, "I think Alchemist Ye is a good person, and the Bluecloud Sect who can train Alchemist Ye must be no different."

    Lou Yuehua smiled, Lou Cheng didn't say anything, he did. I probably know that Lou Cheng's impression of the Blue Cloud Sect is not bad. Lou Cheng likes swordsmanship, and there are many masters in Blue Cloud Sect Swordsmanship, and Ye Qixian is even more stunned.

    Although Lou Yuehua hadn't been to the Southern Continent for a long time, he had never heard of the prestigious name of the Sect Eldest Young Master of the Blue Cloud Sect.

    Bai Yunxi rushed for help, and the intention of soliciting was already obvious.

    Lou Yuehua weighed it a bit, and felt that joining the Bluecloud Sect was a good choice.

    "The icing on the cake is easy, but it is difficult to send charcoal in the snow. It is a good opportunity to join the Bluecloud Sect at the moment." Ye Fan retreats, and there is no leader in the Bluecloud Sect. He joins the Bluecloud Sect at this time. The people of the Bluecloud Sect will definitely be able to appreciate his kindness.

    The situation in the Southern Continent is complicated. There are several yuanying cultivators in the Blue Cloud Sect alone, and this force is enough to bring the Eastern Continent into one go.

    Although he is a heavenly alchemist, it is not easy to stand on his own in this place.

    With Ye Fan's talents, it is not impossible to win a holy alchemist in the future. If he stays in the Blue Cloud Sect, if Ye Fan becomes a holy alchemist in the future, he won't be stingy to point him.

    "Since you also think Bluecloud Sect is good, then uncle will join Bluecloud Sect." Lou Yuehua said.

    Lou Cheng smiled and said, "Lean with the big tree with your back. If you join the Bluecloud Sect, uncle, you can concentrate on studying alchemy and don't care about other things."