chapter 270 Gong Huai ask for help.

A year later, Ye Fan and Bai Yunxi welcomed a special guest outside their cave mansion.

    Gong Huai waited for a long time outside the two men's cave house before he waited for Bai Yunxi.

    "Vice President, why are you here?" Bai Yunxi asked.

    Gong Huai looked at Bai Yunxi's and said, "Friend Daoist Bai, I have no choice but to find friend Ye Daoist."

   "Looking for Ye Fan? Is there anything wrong?" Bai Yunxi ask.

    Gong Huai frowned and said, "This is what happened. Our Array Mage Guild We took a task to break an array. After the result, the Array Mage disappeared one by one, and disappeared. There were too many mages, which naturally attracted the attention of the senior leaders of the association. The president ran over and took a look, and the result..."

    "Is the president also gone?" Bai Yunxi asked.

    Gong Huai nodded and said: "Yes, the chairman is gone. "

    Bai Yunxi : "..."

    "Is Daoyou Ye away?" Gong Huai asked.

    Bai Yunxi shook his head and said: "He's out."

    Gong Huai frowned and said: "Why did Fellow Daoist Bai put the cave mansion in the second-level high-risk area, don't you feel uncomfortable?"

    Gong Huai secretly said: he is in the second-level area. It took a long time to find the destination. Gong Huai was sweating profusely and short of breath.

    Bai Yunxi smiled faintly, and said, "This place is quiet, and few cultivators come."

    Ye Fan and Bai Yunxi moved back to the two-level intermediate-risk zone for a period of time . There were many cultivators in the intermediate-risk zone, Ye Fan. He and Bai Yunxi often got halfway through and someone was looking for them. Ye Fan stayed in the Grade C area for a month, and felt that the Grade C area was not conducive to double repairs, so he moved to the high-risk area.

    Gong Huai frowned, Shen Manqing was greatly injured by the vitality of Bai Yunxi and Ye Fan, and the realm fell to the peak of the Jindan.

    Shen Manqing is the number one beauty in the realm of comprehension, and she is also a goddess in many people’s hearts. After Shen Manqing was beaten, many of Shen Manqing’s supporters wanted to come in and ask Ye Fan’s troubles. Some young and proud were not too proud. They also formed a special alliance, wanting to avenge Shen Manqing.

    However, as far as Gong Huai knew, after entering Black Rock Valley, many cultivators couldn't bear the gravity of Black Rock Valley, so they went back to the house before they found Ye Fan.

    "Is anyone making trouble? It shouldn't. Some stunned people formed an anti-evil alliance before, but it didn't take long to disband." Gong Huai couldn't help but said.

    Bai Yunxi raised his eyebrows. There was an evil alliance. Bai Yunxi only learned about it after a long time. The few foundations that Ye Fan ran away for the first time probably belonged to this alliance.

    Bai Yunxi shook his head, and said: "Not only the troublemakers, but also the ones who came to apprenticeship...The troublemakers are okay, and the apprenticeship is even more difficult."

    "But, this place is too uncomfortable." Gong Huai endured. Can't stop.

    Bai Yunxi said faintly: "Really? I think it's okay!" As long as you get used to the gravity of Black Rock Valley, not only does it do no harm, but you can also get a lot of benefits.