chapter 213 Spirit Spring

Ye Fan was refining the magical artifacts, and several acquaintances came to the door.

    Discovering that the prohibition was touched, Xu Mingyang took the initiative to walk out.

    Lin Mo and others saw Xu Mingyang and couldn't help but stare at each other.

    Xu Mingyang looked at the cultivators at the door, and saw that some of them were not like finding faults, and asked quietly, "A few fellow Taoists, what's the matter?"

    Lin Mo resisted the confusion in his heart, looked at Xu Mingyang, and said: " Let's find Alchemist Ye."

    Xu Mingyang raised his eyebrows and said, "Looking for Ye Fan? He's busy?"

    "Big Brother Xu, who's here?" Bai Yunxi's voice came out.

    After Luo Dieyi saw that the prohibition was touched, Xu Mingyang was surprised when she came out to check the situation. When she heard Bai Yunxi's address to Xu Mingyang, she was surprised again.

    "It's Daoist Lin, you guys!" Bai Yunxi opened the restriction and released a few people in.

    Luo Dieyi looked at Bai Yunxi and Xu Mingyang, and said in secret: Bai Yunxi's temperament is really good! Ye Fan is really blessed to leave Xu Mingyang in the cave.

    Xu Mingyang smiled and entered the room as if he hadn't noticed Luo Dieyi's sight.

    Luo Dieyi looked at Bai Yunxi and couldn't help saying: "Bai Yunxi and Xu Daoyou get along well."

    Bai Yunxi nodded and said, "Well, it's okay."

    Since the words were gone, Bai Yunxi and Xu Mingyang had a good conversation. Ye Fan is full of loopholes every day, and he always thinks that he is hiding it well.

    Soul repening grass usually grows in the gloomy forbidden area. Bai Yunxi felt that since Ye Qixian was willing to get soul replenishing grass for Xu Mingyang, it can be seen that the two have a good relationship. If Ye Qixian and Xu Mingyang really form a partner, maybe they will meet again in the future. Xu Mingyang is his sister-in-law with Ye Fan.

    Thinking of this possibility, Bai Yunxi was very polite to Xu Mingyang. Xu Mingyang was not an ignorant person. He also told Bai Yunxi a lot about the realm of cultivation, and gave Bai Yunxi a lot of advice.

    "Xu Daoyou taught me a lot about refining tools. Is there anything wrong with you coming this time?" Bai Yunxi asked.

    Lin Mo looked at Bai Yunxi and said, "In fact, I want to ask Ye Shao to help refine some pill. The battle in the secret realm is fierce, and the pill is consumed quickly."

    Bai Yunxi said "Oh" and clicked. nod.

    Luo Dieyi looked at Bai Yunxi and said, "Young Master Bai, don't you go to other places?"

    Bai Yunxi frowned, and said: "Well, I want to go around." They were planning to go around. I turned around, but I was delayed for another two months when I met Xu Mingyang.

    ...

    Xu Mingyang thought for a while, and said: "Counting the time, Spring Valley should be open this time, you can go and see."

    Bai Yunxi looked at Xu Mingyang and asked, "sping Valley? What is that place?"

    "It's a spiritual place." The spring should be the place where the tree people clan soaked in the spirit spring. The spirit spring is divided into four levels of heaven, earth, mysterious and yellow. The higher the level of the spiritual spring, the more concentrated the spiritual energy ."