chapter 254 Turn on Teleportation Array

Sun Zuping brought a group of mages to the array room, and found that the door of the array room was open. The table and the ground were full of calculations.

    Sun Zuping frowned, and said: "It's strange, not here."

    " Guildmaster , the Array mage Wu has gone to the back mountain restricted area, I heard that you agreed." An apprentice master of the formation said.

    Sun Zuping nodded, and said: "Yes, I agreed."

    Several array mages, seeing the calculations on the table on the ground, some of them couldn't move their legs. Everyone didn't know if the calculations were useful, and they were not embarrassed. Taking the calculation draft away, several array masters copied the calculation draft with jade slips, and Sun Zuping vaguely felt that the actions of the elders were a bit shameful.

    However, seeing everyone doing this, Sun Zuping simply copied it.

    After everyone had copied the calculation, Sun Zuping brought a group of mages up the mountain.

    Ye Fan stood next to the teleportation array and drove some array flags into the array. Following Ye Fan's movements, the array sent out bursts of light.

    "Chairman, the array seems to be recovering."

   Sun Zuping nodded and said: "It seems to be."

    Over the years, the array mage association has also tried to repair the array, but the array has not been able to shine. Glowing means that the repair is in the right direction.

    A bit of excitement flashed in Sun Zuping's heart. Although the Array Forest was precious, it was incomparable to the secret realm left by the Immortal Array Gate.

    Ye Fan flipped through the stack of manuscripts in his hand, and then drove a few shots into the array.

    Several Array Masters stood quietly watching this scene without daring to disturb.

    Ye Fan tossed for more than an hour, looked at the draft, frowned,
and said, " Come here first."

    Bai Yunxi looked at Ye Fan and asked, "Isn't it all right?"

    Ye Fan shook his head.Said: "It's not that easy, the central part still needs to be considered."

    Bai Yunxi nodded, "Oh".

    "The array mage Wu is a good method!" Several array mages gathered around Ye Fan, pulling Ye Fan to talk about the array.

    In desperation, Ye Fan had no choice but to discuss the array with a few array mages, and everyone chatted for a while before he was able to get out.

    "Yunxi, what's the matter with these people! For a while, it urges me to catch up, and for a while, I don't want to catch up. It drags me to talk about some messy array."

    Bai Yunxi shrugged and said: " People are very complicated, and a person’s thoughts are always changing rapidly."

    "Yes, these guys, don’t deliberately disturb me and want to affect my progress!"

    Bai Yunxi shook his head and said, "Yes. It’s not long to say, you can relax time."

    Ye Fan nodded and said: "That's true! Then why are they pestering me!"

    "Probably because of admiring you." Bai Yunxi said.

    Ye Fan blinked and said, "Yeah! I almost forgot. I was talented and loved by everyone, except for those who didn't know the goods ."