chapter 266 Sneak Attack.

Ye Fan directed the Yuanying puppet to continuously hold the hammer and smash it at Liu Yunhe.

    Ye Fan raised the Netherworld Sword and slashed at Liu Yunhe.

    Once Liu Yunhe showed fatigue, Ye Fan blasted Liu Yunhe with a talisman.

    Sheng Zhihao likes to break Fulu. Liu Yunhe and Sheng Zhihao have fought against Sheng Zhihao's Fulu a few times. Although Ye Fan's cultivation is not as good as Sheng Zhihao, his true essence level is no worse than Sheng Zhihao, so he uses Fulu. More difficult than Sheng Zhihao.

    The environment of the Black Rock Valley greatly restricted Liu Yunhe's strength. Liu Yunhe encountered the front and back attack of the puppet and Ye Fan, and he did not take advantage of it.

    The strength exerted by the heavenly puppet is not weaker than that of the Yuan Ying cultivator.

    Facing the joint attack of the puppet and Ye Fan, Liu Yunhe was a little bit careless, and Liu Yunhe tried to cut off the connection between Ye Fan and the puppet.

    Ye Fan's wealth made Liu Yunhe extremely jealous.

    The heavenly-level puppet is equivalent to the master of the Yuanying Stage. Liu Yunhe couldn't help thinking that if the puppet fell into his hands, then as long as Ye Fan’s imprint on the puppet was erased, the puppet would be his Liu Yunhe’s. after fighting with the same rank cultivator, he can reach two by one.

    Liu Yunhe launched his soul power at Ye Fan, and found that Liu Yunhe had launched a soul attack. Ye Fan secretly mocked Liu Yunhe for seeking his own death.

    Ye Fan rolled his eyes, showing a flustered expression, and took back the soul power from the puppet to deal with Liu Yunhe's soul attack.

    Seeing that the connection between Ye Fan and the puppet was severed, Liu Yunhe was overjoyed and increased his attack on Ye Fan.

    A snow-white ice dragon whizzed by in the sky, and Shen Manqing just wanted to avoid it, but was pushed by the puppet's spear.

    Shen Manqing was pushed by the puppet and was instantly penetrated by the ice dragon's sword intent, severely injured.

    Before Shen Manqing could react, a huge hammer fell and slammed Shen Manqing heavily.

    Shen Manqing spit out several mouthfuls of blood after being smashed.

    Liu Yunhe looked at the free-moving puppet, his face was dark, "You lied to me?"

    "Fool!" Ye Fan smiled.

    Ye Fan left a soul mark on the Yuanying puppet. The puppet can be mobilized by Ye Fan, but Ao Xiaowan's mobilization can also be accepted. When Ye Fan and Ao Xiaowan mobilize the puppet at the same time, the puppet will give priority to Ye Fan's command, if Ye Fan withdraws his soul power, the puppet will accept the order of Ao Xiaowan who lives in the puppet.

    Ye Fan originally planned to pretend to be disconnected from the puppet, and then let Ao Xiaowan sneak attack on Liu Yunhe.

    However, Ao Xiaowan was saturated and Ye Fan liked Bai Yunxi as much. As soon as he obtained the command of the puppet, Ao Xiaowan couldn't care about Ye Fan anymore, and immediately sullied Shen Manqing.

    Although the development of the matter was somewhat different from Ye Fan's expectations, it was still developing in the direction Ye Fan hoped.

    Ye Fan squinted his eyes, smiled, and secretly said: This stinky woman should not be able to stand up. This woman was first injured by the sword intent, and then severely injured by the Nine Netherworld Iron hammer. The internal organs are all damaged, and it is impossible to Used force for a short time.