chapter 342 Peerless Fat sheep.

In the cave.

"Fatty, look at how I learned this soul mudra!" Ye Fan said smugly.

Pagoda spirit whirled his body, and said with a lack of interest: "Just so-so."

Pagoda spirit was left in the Immortal Pill Gate for many years, and he has seen many geniuses. However, there is no genius who can compare to the comprehension of the soul mudra Ye Fan, but Pagoda Spirit saw Ye Fan not pleasing to his eyes, so naturally he couldn't say anything good.

Ye Fan glanced at pagoda spirit and said unhappy: "If I learn so-so, the level of those two immortal pill gate geniuses would be scumbags."

Pagoda spirit floated in the air with a disdainful expression: "Those two guys. It can't even compare to you, how can they be considered a genius, at most they just a stupid."

Ye Fan nodded, and said, "That's what I said."

Bai Yunxi looked at Pagoda spirit and asked, "The two people are still nearby. "

Pagoda spirit shook his head and said:" I do not know. "

Bai Yunxi somewhat confused:" you can't sense it? "

Pagoda spirit nodded and said:" induction is not sense, though, does not necessarily Not here."

"That's it!" Bai Yunxi thought for a while, and quickly reacted. If the other party turns off the sensing bead or receives the space ring, Pagoda spirit should not be able to sense it.

"It must be nearby." Ao Xiaowan said confidently.

Bai Yunxi looked at Ao Xiaowan with a little bewilderment, and said, "How did you know?"

Ao Xiaowan looked at Bai Yunxi and said, "You don't know, that man's eyes looked at Ye Fan as if he was looking at a peerless beauty. "

Ye Fan said displeasedly: "You are mistaken, it's not a peerless beauty, but a peerless male god."

Ao Xiaowan blinked and said, "I'm just making an analogy. Peerless beauty and peerless male god are not appropriate. I think it's better than Peerless Fat Sheep."

Bai Yunxi: "..." Peerless Fat Sheep, this is more appropriate.

Ye Fan looked at Ao Xiaowan displeasedly, and said: "What are you talking about, how is the Peerless Fat Sheep right?"

"That guy has taken a fancy to your pill pagoda, sky fire, puppet, and Xuanlong seal. Are you not a fat sheep?" Ao Xiaowan said.

Ye Fan hugged his arms and said, "I am not a sheep."

"You are not a fat sheep, do you want to be a fat pig?" Ao Xiaowan asked with a smile.

Ye Fan quickly pinched a soul handprint and condensed a giant beast.

The giant beast showed a big mouth of blood towards Ao Xiaowan, and Ao Xiaowan slid into the ghost flag.

Bai Yunxi glanced at Ye Fan and said helplessly: "You know that Xiaowan is such a temperament, why are you angry with him?"

Ye Fan stuck his waist and said unhappy: "It's annoying."

...

Pill Valley.

Dan Wang looked at the message in his hand, his face changed several times.

Dan Fengyin looked at Dan Wang's face, and asked with interest: "Who came from the newsletter and what did he say!"