chapter 258 Banned monster.

Luo Feiqiao walked in front, Ye Fan and Bai Yunxi fell in the end.

    Ye Fan said to Bai Yunxi that the Five Elements Universe Array is operated by a five-element spirit vein in the ground, but it is just a barren five-element spirit vein, which will be used up after a few strokes. It sucks.

    Bai Yunxi listened to Ye Fan's voice transmission, and listened to Ao Xiaowan's constant yelling of rice buckets this and rice buckets that. There was an illusion of being in a kindergarten.

    The secret realm is very desolate, and there is no spiritual grass and spiritual materials that can be found everywhere as soon as a few people have hoped.

    That's how it is to cultivate. Sometimes, what you try hard to find is just an abandoned secret realm, just like a gambling stone, without cutting it, you don't know what's inside.

    "How could this happen?" Luo Feiqiao frowned, his face a little ugly.

    Several people walked around in the secret realm, only to find a medicine garden. There were some spirit grasses in the medicine garden, but they were all low-level spirit grasses, which were not too valuable to a group of Jindan cultivators.

    Gong Huai sighed and said, "Perhaps, the Cultivator here emptied everything before they moved."

    Ye Fan looked around casually and absorbed the spiritual power in the spiritual veins. Whether there are gains in the secret realm, it is very open to see.

    "We must have missed something. There should always be a reason for someone to lock the place with the Five Elements Universe Array." Luo Feiqiao said.

    When Luo Feiqiao said this, everyone agreed.

    Everyone looked around again and found a stone platform. There was a array under the stone platform. The location of the stone platform was very secret.

    "Array mage Wu, it's your turn again. Break the array of this stone platform. There should be something good underneath." Luo Feiqiao said excitedly.

    Ye Fan frowned, tightened his brows, and said, "I don't think so."

    "Array mage Wu, what do you mean?" Luo Feiqiao said displeased.

    Luo Feiqiao had long known that Ye Fan had benefited when he broke the array. If there were many good things in the secret realm, Luo Feiqiao would not mind Ye Fan’s gain, but there was nothing in the secret realm. Luo Feiqiao somewhat had some opinions on Ye Fan.

    "This is a magic sealing array, usually used to seal monsters. Depending on the level of this array, the sealed monsters may be of Yuanying level." Ye Fan stepped back two steps.

    Song Lanxin glanced at Ye Fan and said lazily: "Yeah, isn't it real?"

    Ye Fan nodded and said, "That's right."

    Luo Feiqiao sullenly looked at Gong Huai and said. "Vice President Gong, what do you think?"

    Gong Huai frowned, and said: "It is a sealed array, but I can't tell whether it is a sealed monster or a sealed treasure. However, the Array mage Wu said it was a sealed monster. , It should be more likely to seal the monster."

    "Even if the monster is sealed, but it has been sealed for so many years, maybe the monster inside has already died." Luo Feiqiao said.

    Ye Fan stepped back a few steps and said, "I think this mystery has been explored almost, so let's go first."

    Song Lanxin's figure flashed, blocking Ye Fan's path, "Array mage Wu don't stay and have a look. What's in it?"

    "I'm timid, and don't want to see the monsters of the Yuanying Stage. If you are not afraid, it is possible to break the array with external force. It is not easy to break through the inside of the sealed magic array, but, It is not difficult for people outside to break the array." Ye Fan said lightly.