chapter 200 Pill Pagoda

The news that Mu Hong was still alive caused a lot of shock.

    "The old monster of the Mu family is still alive! Mu Xue's quota should be fine." Bai Yunxi said with some regret.

    "Mu xue doesn't have many competitors, and one less than her is not a big deal. It's no big deal." Ye Fan lay on the chair, gnawing on the spirit fruit, and said nonchalantly.

    Bai Yunxi took a deep breath and said, "The old monster of the Mu family is really powerful. It is said that this guy will kill as soon as he leaves the gate. Those sects who have killed many people dare not do anything? "

    "that old guy is much worse, however, can not much long, that guy was dying four hundred fifty retreat, definitely want to take the life and death breakthrough Yuan Ying, Yuan Ying did not bear and came out, most of It was a failure! What a pity." Ye Fan said.

    "Is it difficult to get a yuanying?" Bai Yunxi asked.

    Ye Fan nodded, and said, "Of course, talent, resources, and luck are indispensable if you want to become a yuanying. Dozens of Jindan can make a yuanying. It is best to become a yuanying before 400 years old. The body of the four-hundred-year-old
Jindan cultivator began to go downhill, and the success rate of birthing a yuanying would be much smaller."

    Bai Yunxi nodded and said: "Is that so? I feel that many forces seem to be very jealous of the Mu's family Old monster."

    "Of course, this kind of dying cultivator is the most difficult to deal with. He is about to die, and I don't know when he will die. Seeing Shouyuan is approaching, it is easy to go to extremes." Ye Fan said.

    Bai Yunxi said in a puzzled way: "Go to extremes?"

    Ye Fan nodded, and said, "Yes! The longer you live, the less you want to die, especially this kind of lofty old monster."

    "There was once a Jindan Cultivator When the monster is about to die, it ran to the position of the hostile sect and blew himself up, causing both sides to lose." The Jindan cultivator blew himself up, the power was extraordinary.

    "It's okay to say that the cultivators of the Jindan are making monsters. The Cultivators of the yuanying are even more terrifying. There used to be an ancestor of the yuanying in the Profound Sky Continent who was dying. He practiced the entire sect of the people, and as a result, the continuation of life technique failed. As a result, the people of this sect disappeared."

    Bai Yunxi's scalp was numb, "That said, the old monster of the Mu family is very difficult now. Danger?"

    Ye Fan nodded, and said, "Naturally, he is dying, so what is he worrying about! At this time, whoever provokes him, he is dying, everyone just needs to wait. "

    Bai Yunxi: "..."

    "There is still half a year before the Tianmu Secret Realm opens. All forces are preparing, and we should prepare well." Bai Yunxi turned to the subject.

    Ye Fan nodded, and said: "That's right, I plan to refine some array flags and so on. At that time, I can arrange some array with higher levels, but...there is no spirit stone."

    Bai Yunxi: "... "

    Ye Fan sighed, and said, "It's too slow to pay for just selling amulets ."

    Bai Yunxi frowned and said: "Alchemy Association, there is a Jindan Cultivator sitting in town. Go over, just in case you have a clue. Not good."

    Ye Fan sighed and said, "Okay."

    "Yun Xi, do you know that there is a Pill Pagoda here?" Ye Fan asked.