chapter 215 Skyfire Fire Spirit

Not long after Xu Mingyang left spirit spring Pond, he met several Cultivator who had pursued him before.

    Several Cultivator were overjoyed when they saw Xu Mingyang.

    Xu Mingyang looked at several cultivators, a bit of cold light flashed in his eyes.

    "Friend Dao Xu, I heard that Ye Fan opened the Heavenly Spirit Spring Pool, and you also went in. Why did you come out so early? Could it be a fire in the backyard?"

   "You are a junior, after all, you can't compete for the original match of others."

   "I didn't expect friend Xu. The fame of the first generation, in the end, needs to rely on a foreign native to save his life."

    ...

    Xu Mingyang looked at the ridiculing Cultivator in front of him, smiled coldly, and launched an attack.

    Xu Mingyang, who had completed his soul, was no weaker than anyone in the secret realm. More than a dozen flying swords flew out, bombarding several people indiscriminately.

    Several Cultivator were beaten by Xu Mingyang and fled.

    Xu Mingyang glanced at the tree on one side and left without paying attention.

    After Xu Mingyang walked for a while, Ma Rui dared to get down from the hiding tree.

    "This guy is amazing! No wonder he dared to grab someone with Bai Yunxi, but it seems that he has lost, and it seems that Bai Yunxi is even more powerful..." Ma Rui said.

    Feng Mo'er shook his head and said: "I can't see it." Feng Mo'er felt that the relationship between Ye Fan and Xu Mingyang was a bit strange, not like that relationship.

    "Senior Sister, they said Ye Fan opened the Heavenly Spirit Spring Pool." Ma Rui said.

    Feng Mo'er nodded and said: "Yeah."

    Feng Mo'er and Ma rui had good luck. The masters all rushed into the level spirit spring at first. They seized the right time and luckily made a secret. level spirit spring pond, after soaking in the mysterious-level spirit spring pond for more than a month, it came out after feeling unable to absorb it.

    "The aura of the mysterious-level spirit spring pool is so strong, what level should a heaven-level one be!" Ma Rui couldn't help being full of envy.

    "How did Ye Fan get rid of the heaven-level restriction? Could it be that his formation spell has reached the level of the spirit level?" Feng Mo'er said suspiciously.

    Ma Rui shrugged and said: "I don't know, maybe his old ancestor left him some powerful magic weapon."

    Feng Mo'er secretly said: Ye Fan and Bai Yunxi stayed in the Heavenly Spirit Spring Pool for more than half a year. I’m afraid it’s the late stage of foundation building. When he went to Luosha Town that year, Bai Yunxi had just built the foundation. After a few years, Bai Yunxi will overtake her in front of her!

    ...

    Half a year later, there was no trace of aura in the Heavenly Spirit Spring Pool.

    "You rice bucket, such a good-quality spirit spring Pond has been absorbed cleanly for you." The Taotie ghost looked at the clear soup spirit spring Pond and said.

    Ye Fan snorted softly and said: "Waste is shameful, of course it must be absorbed cleanly."

    "You have absorbed so cleanly, you have not yet become the pinnacle of foundation building."