chapter 308 Reunion

Inside the ancient tomb.

    As soon as Bai Yunxi entered the seventh stone room, he heard a burst of depressive sound. A group of dancing beauties caught Bai Yunxi's eyes, and a strange, dark fragrance floated on the tip of Bai Yunxi's nose. Bai Yunxi felt the involuntary heat all over his body.

    Before Bai Yunxi could relax, a group of beauties called Ye Jinwen had their heads were cut.

    The cut-off beauty suddenly turned into a wrinkled, grim-faced old woman.

    The sudden contrast made Bai Yunxi very uncomfortable.

    Ye Jinwen passed a few more swords, and the illusion was gone.

    Bai Yunxi looked at Ye Jinwen's green complexion and raised his eyebrows.

    In this stone room, there is obviously a magical array. Ye Jinwen didn’t know what he saw. His face was very ugly. Bai Yunxi suddenly thought of what Jiang Hanzhu had told him. When Ye Fan was a child, he took Ye Jinwen to see the sect female cultivator. Taking a bath, and then leaving Ye Jinwen alone by the lake.

    Ye Fan stood in the stone room and looked at left and right, "It seems that there was a magical array just now, is it too easy to break!"

    Bai Yunxi nodded and said: "Yes!"

    Ye Fan glanced at Ye Jinwen. Said: "Jinwen, what's the matter with you? Are you scared?"

    Ye Jinwen glanced at Ye Fan, his face dark.    

    Ye Jinwen grinds his teeth and gritted his teeth: "No."

   Ye Fan patted Ye Jinwen on the shoulder, and the people came over and said: "Don't hold on, you are young and energetic, and when you meet beautiful women, you will be successful. It is also inevitable."

    Ye Jinwen: "..."

    Bai Yunxi: "..." Ye Jinwen cut all the beauties to pieces!

    "This senior, why do you want to make such a magical array here!" Ye Fan said in a puzzled way.

    Bai Yunxi looked at Ye Fan and said, "Maybe this Cultivator wants to test our ability to resist beautiful women."

    Ye Fan tilted his head and said, "A beautiful woman? It's so long!"

    Bai Yunxi: "..."

    Bai Yunxi saw a portrait of a beautiful woman on the wall of the stone room. There were several cracks in the portrait, and the portrait suddenly burned. Got up and turned into a pile of ashes.

    As soon as the portrait turned to ashes, several people were transported into the next stone room.

    ...

    Bluecloud Sect.

    A fiery red spacecraft with a dragon head carved on its bow stopped over the Blue Cloud Sect.

    When Bluecloud Sect saw a spaceship docked, someone immediately came out to check.

    Above Cuiyun Peak, Xu Mingyang and Huo Xuan'er sat opposite each other.

    "Miss Xuan'er, why are you here?" Xu Mingyang poured a cup of tea for Huo Xuan'er.

    Huo Xuan'er smiled and said, "I came with my grandfather. I didn't expect Xu Daoyou to find a young talent like Ye Qixian. Congratulations."

    Huo Xuan'er investigated Ye Qixian's family and found out the results. Huo Xuan'er was shocked.

    There was an ordinary person named Ye Fan in Ye family, but he died early in an accident. This ordinary person is not simple. He was born with a vision and a spirit. He was considered to have the potential to step into the gods at birth. However, Wait until the qualified personnel discover that this person has no spiritual roots.