chapter 246 Underworld Fire

As soon as he entered the Scarlet Wasteland, Ye Fan was a little uncomfortable. Above the Scarlet Wasteland, the spiritual energy was very thin and filled with a bloody atmosphere.

    "Alchemist Bai, although there are not many monsters on the Scarlet Wasteland, they are very fierce, and monsters are rampant, so you must be careful." Lou Cheng said seriously.

    Ye Fan nodded, and said: "I know."

    Ye Fan released a little sky fire breath, sensing the sky fire breath, the monsters walked around Ye Fan one after another.

    After walking for a long time, without encountering any monsters, Lou Cheng couldn't help but feel a little confused, "The last time I came, I was surrounded by bugs in the Scarlet Wasteland. This time I came here clean and it was really strange. "

    Ye Fan smiled mysteriously at Lou Cheng, and said: "This is not strange, you know why?"

    Lou Cheng shook his head and said, "I don't know."

    "Because I have a good character, most people can't compare it!" Ye Fan said in the proud way.

    Lou Cheng: "..."

    "When you come next time, if you don't have someone with good character like me with you, you must be more careful." Ye Fan said solemnly.

    Lou Cheng: "..."

    ...

    ten days later.

    "It's just ahead." Lou Cheng said with excitement.

    The journey was unimpeded, and a few people quickly reached their destination.

    "There are a lot of Demon Abyss Wells ahead, Alchemist Bai, be careful, most of the people who have descended the Demon Abyss Well since ancient times will never be able to go up again." Lou Cheng said.

    Ye Fan nodded and said, "I see."

    Ye Fan stood by the Demon Abyss, and his soul power spread out. There was a black mist in the Demon Abyss. This mist seemed to be corrosive. Can hinder the detection of soul power, bound by this mist, Ye Fan's soul power detection range is only one twentieth of the original.

    Ye Fan's soul power continued to penetrate, and Ye Fan saw a group of pitch-black flames. In the flames, there were many insects with sharp teeth walking through.

    Ye Fan look at Lou cheng looked like frown, said: "Shirani division in the probe into the deep magic it well deep well has a special magic of black mist, this kind of thing, soul force will hinder detection?."

    "Deep fire , Netherfire Worm." Ye Fan murmured.

    Lou Cheng looked at Ye Fan and said, "Alchemist Bai, what are you talking about?"

    Ye Fan found a monster, killed it, tied it with a rope, and threw it into the Demon Abyss Well. After a while, Ye Fan pulled up the monster beast, there were no bones left.

    Lou Cheng watched this scene, and said clearly: "Legend, the Demon Abyss is connected to the Hell Monster Beast, which can swallow everything."

    Ye Fan: "..."

    "The level of the Monster Beast I was looking for was too low, blinked an eye. I was gnawed away." Ye Fan said.

    Lou Cheng nodded, and said, "Then let's find a more advanced monster beast."

    Ye Fan sighed and said: "Where is it so easy! It's hard to find this monster beast. This place is too desolate."

    "You said that last time the piece of iron was rolled up by a monster?" Ye Fan asked.