chapter 319 Xuanlong sealing divine spirit.

Ye Fan was soaking in the refining room, and the cultivators in the refining hall were happy to see it, and occasionally they would go to Ye Fan in groups to ask about refining problems.

    Pill Hall Master Huang Zhenyan hated Ye Fan's behavior in soaking in the refining room.

    Huang Zhenyan felt that Ye Fan was clearly a genius in alchemy, but he spent the whole day working with those five big and three rough refiners, making a stinky sweat, which was a waste of time.

    From time to time, Huang Zhenyan urges Ye Fan to make elixir. However, Huang Zhenyan discovered that Ye Fan is more interested in refining equipment than alchemy. Ye Fan occasionally listened to Huang Zhenyan’s refining a few pots of elixir. gone.

    "Hall Master Huang, where did Alchemist Ye go?" Shi Yaze asked.

    Huang Zhenyan shook his head, and said something very ironic : "Probably he went to the refining room again. It seems that he stayed in the refining room for several days and haven't come out."

    Shi Yaze said with some regrets: "Why does Senior Ye like to practice so much? Let’s run away!”

    Huang Zhenyan smiled helplessly, and said: “The second prince’s thoughts have always been different from ordinary people.”

    Huang Zhenyan secretly said: Even if Ye Fan is not doing nothing. alchemy will still throw them away from several spirit mountains. The qualifications are really amazing. People are jealous!

    Shi Yaze nodded, and said, "That's true ."

   "You have something to do with Senior Ye!" Huang Zhenyan asked.

    Shi Yaze nodded and said: "I have a few questions, I want to ask for advice."

    Huang Zhenyan looked at Shi Yaze, smiled, and said: "Friend Shi Daoyou has made great progress in alchemy recently. It shouldn't be long before you can refine the mid-level spirit pill."

    Shi Yaze smiled modestly, and said: "It’s still a bit worse."

    Shi Yaze secretly said: Although he has not yet refined the mid-level pill, there are several types that were difficult to refine. He could easily refine the pill at the early stage of the spirit level now, and according to this trend, it would be sooner or later if he wanted to become a mid-level pill of spirit level.

    In the past ten days, his alchemy advancement has surpassed the sum of the past few years. It is different if there is a heavenly alchemist! Not only him, but the Alchemist of the alchemy hall has improved a lot in alchemy. Li Lu, who had made great progress, had already jumped from the top level alchemist at the mysterious level to the level of the spiritual level alchemist.

    In addition to Li Lu, there are several mysterious-level alchemists, who tend to become spirit-level alchemists.

    Pill Hall has been thriving these days, and many Cultivator gathered to discuss the issue of alchemy.

    Huang Zhenyan sighed and said, "I'll go to the refining hall and call the second prince out."

    Shi Yaze hesitated and said, "Okay, the second prince's temper is not very good!"

    Huang Zhenyan also said in a momentary anger. I really reacted and retreated. Ye Fan's cards were not very good. It was troublesome to really provoke Ye Fan. What's more, there were a lot of reckless people in the refining hall and it was not easy to provoke.

    ......

    The Refining Hall.

    "Second brother, I have collected all the materials you want." Ye Jinwen said.