chapter 379 Heavenly Grade Alchemist Competition

Five days later.

    Li Geng walked into the room of Ye Fan and Bai Yunxi, and brought a plate of newly developed chocolate bars.

    Ye Fan couldn't wait to taste the taste, "Oh, this is good, you can make more."

    Li Geng saw that Ye Fan liked it, he was relieved, and said: "Senior can see the best."

    Li Geng relied on it. Durian porridge has been favored by Ye Fan, and now there are a lot of people doing this stuff outside, which makes Li Geng feel a sense of crisis.

    Bai Yunxi looked at Li Geng's hesitant expression and asked, "Is there anything else?"

    Li Geng hesitated and said, "Elder Li Feng of the Immortal Pill Gate, let me send a message, saying that he is looking for Senior Ye. There are important matters to discuss."

    The news that Bai Yunxi is a descendant of Bai Yichen has spread, and many people want to have a good relationship with Bai Yunxi in order to catch the line of Golden dragon.

    Ye Fan and Bai Yunxi live in the tower, and ordinary people can't see them. Many people ask Li Geng to pass on some oral messages. Some big people who have difficulty seeing each other on weekdays ask Li Geng for help. Li Geng is flattered. And a little frightened.

    Li Geng pushed all the invitations that could be pushed, but there were always some that couldn't be pushed, such as the invitation of the Holy Alchemist.

    Ye Fan's eyes widened in confusion, and said: "It's weird, I didn't look for that guy. That guy came to me first. Could it be that the old man realized that only a peerless genius like me can take the elixir The door has flourished, so you want to give me the seat of the master ?"

    Bai Yunxi: "..." Ye Fan really thinks.

    "I think it shouldn't be this." Bai Yunxi said.

    Li Geng hesitated and said, "It may be related to this competition."

    Ye Fan asked curiously: "This competition?"

    Li Geng nodded and said, "Yes." Knowing Ye Fan and Bai Yunxi He is a foreign Cultivator who knows little about the middle Continent.

    Li Geng said: "There are four Holy alchemists in the middle Continent. All four Holy alchemists have come forward in this competition. I heard that the holy alchemy appeared before and the four found a good thing in it."

    "The thing should be. The four alchemy masters discovered together, because this thing is too precious, so it is impossible to determine the ownership. This time the alchemy competition, the performance of the disciples will directly determine the ownership of the thing. Now the major alchemy sects are surging. The most powerful heaven alchemists of each sect in this competition will come forward."

    "The two seniors of the immortal pill gate, Li Ying and Li Yu, have not returned and cannot participate. Everyone said that the immortal pill gate will basically lose this time."

    "Of course. This is the news from my hearsay." Li Geng said in a shameless voice.

    Li Geng secretly said: This high-level alchemy competition seems to be very different from the past. The rewards for the winners are much more generous, and the number of Cultivator participating is much more than expected.

    Bai Yunxi rolled his eyes. According to Li Geng's statement, could it be said that Li Feng approached Ye Fan to let Ye Fan participate in the Alchemy Competition to win rewards.