chapter 204 Body Refining

Ye Fan took out a magic weapon of the Cave Mansion from the space ring. Before coming to the Secret Realm, Ye Fan went out to purchase a lot of things, and this magic weapon of the Cave Mansion was one of them.

    The so-called cave mansion magic weapon is a movable cave mansion with its own protective array. Under normal circumstances, after the cave mansion's protective array is raised, it takes an hour for the Jindan cultivator to break through, which is expensive.

    Ye Fan passed a body training exercise to Bai Yunxi. Bai Yunxi looked at Ye Fan and said in a puzzled way: "Do I need body training too?"

    Ye Fan nodded and said: "Yes, if you want promotion of God, it must be refining the body, many of the early Cultivator practice speed pursuit, using some method Destructive Enthusiasm, ignoring refining the body, to settle yuanying, to become God and they will perish under Ray robbery "

    "but, Many Cultivator don't seem to train their bodies." Bai Yunxi said.

    "Physique training is very time consuming, and good physical training techniques are also hard to find. The strength of a cultivator's advancement is much higher than that of the physical training. Most cultivators have exhausted their entire lives and cannot build a foundation. Naturally you won’t be distracted to refining body.”

    Ye Fan paused, and then said: “Yunxi, you have very good qualifications, and you don’t have to worry about your longevity enough to support you to enter the next big realm. It’s better to lay a solid foundation."

    Bai Yunxi nodded, and said: "I understand, but your technique is the Heavenly Thunder Body Refining Art. Can I practice without Thunder Spirit root?"

    Ye Fan nodded and said, "Don't worry. Yes, yes, but if you don't have Thunder spiritual root, the effect of refining will be worse."

    "This technique is very precious," Bai Yunxi said.

    Ye Fan nodded and said: "Yes, if you want to buy a flower spirit stone, it costs several hundred million. This technique has another advantage. After practicing, it will be easy to cross the thunder catastrophe. You know, die in thunder. There are also many Cultivator die under the robbery."

    Bai Yunxi nodded and said, "Sounds good."

    "I heard that in order not to cause too many people and cause shortage of resources, the God Realm will drop thunder and tribulation from time to time, hack some scum, and maintain population balance to maintain the sustainable development of the God Realm. I don't know if it is true or not."

    Bai Yunxi froze for a moment, and said: "Now that this is too long-term..."

    Ye Fan nodded, and said: "That's good."

    Ye Fan circled a place outside the cave mansion magic weapon and set up a protective array. And the hidden formation, the two temporarily settled down in the Tianlei Bamboo Forest.

    ...

    Ye Fan likes body training very much, but body training has caused a lot of trouble to Bai Yunxi.

    The Heavenly Thunder Body Refining Secret Art is to draw the sky thunder into the body, and the thunder and lightning splits it down to achieve the effect of tempering the body. The strength of the sky thunder is very strong, and the clothes become a burden.

    Every time Ye Fan went to the bamboo forest to refine his body, he would be naked.

    Although this piece of bamboo forest was circled by Ye Fan, and other cultivators ran into the Tianmu Secret Realm, usually no one would come. However, Bai Yunxi was the eldest young master of the big family to cultivated in broad daylight. I always feel a little abnormal when I take off my clothes and practice.