chapter 273 Break the line.

As soon as the Immortal Swallowing array broke, a large number of cultivators in the Immortal Swallowing array poured out.

    "Father." Jin Duobao was immediately overjoyed when he saw Jin manshan.

    After Jin Duobao escaped in the secret realm and was rescued by Sun Zuping, he was still in panic all day long, and finally left the range of the Array. Jin Duobao immediately felt like he was left behind.

    Jin Manshan was relieved when he saw Jin Duobao coming out. Jin Manshan had only received such a son as Jin Duobao when he was more than a thousand years old, and he paid great attention to it. Jin Manshan breathed a sigh of relief when he came out.

    Sun Zuping flew out with a few array mages. The expressions of the array mages were not very good, and they looked at him with lingering fear as if they were afraid of something.

    Gong Huai secretly breathed a sigh of relief when he saw Sun Zuping.

    Bai Yunxi stopped in front of Sun Zuping and asked, "President, how is Ye Fan?"

    Sun Zuping almost didn't react when he saw Bai Yunxi's true face.

    "Ye Daoyou, he is very good, he let us come out first, don't get in the way." Sun Zuping said.

    Bai Yunxi's eyes widened, and he secretly said: When did Ye Fan start to sacrifice himself, it's not like Ye Fan's style!

    The flame in the sky burned for several hours before Ye Fan walked out of the flame.

    With flames burning all over Ye Fan, he fell to the ground gracefully, feeling a bit of the majesty of Vulcan's coming to the world.

    Ye Fan fell in front of Bai Yunxi and restrained the flame on his body.

    Bai Yunxi looked at Ye Fan and said, "How come out?"

    Ye Fan shrugged and said, "That man-eating tree is too hard, and it took a lot of effort to burn it clean."

   Bai Yunxi nodded. Some curiously asked: "Why don't you let the president and them help? When did you start doing good things, and let the president and them go first?"

    Ye Fan blinked while looking at Bai Yunxi. The sound transmission explained that there were so many spatial rings on the man-eating tree. Because he wanted to swallow it alone, he blasted the others away. Bai Yunxi was full of black lines.

    Ye Fan frowned, and secretly said: He received hundreds of space rings at once. Although many of them were of poor quality, they couldn't hold up the large number! Selling this batch of space rings can also sell a lot of spirit stones.

    "What's in the space ring!" Bai Yunxi asked through transmission.

    Ye Fan frowned and said in a voice transmission: "The time is too hasty, I haven't had time to count it."

    ...

    Medical Immortal Valley.

    "Master, are you better?" Shen Qiuyue looked at Shen Manqing and asked.

    Shen Manqing frowned and said, "It's much better."

    Shen Manqing fell in the realm where she was beaten in Black Rock Valley. After lying down for more than a year, she recovered. Although she recovered her mobility, the state of falling was not so easy to recover.

    "How is Ye Fan, still hiding in Black Rock Valley?" Shen Manqing asked.

    Shen Qiuyue was stunned for a moment, but did not reply.