chapter 192 Lin Mo got it

There are few alchemists here on Ice sword Island. Most alchemists major in fire tactics. The ice and snow on Ice sword Island makes people very uncomfortable.

    After Ye Fan's pill shop was opened, a lot of guests came. Ye Fan also took on various tasks of refining pill medicine, and the business in the shop became even more popular.

    After the news spread that Tong Li's sword-like grass was refined into a sword spirit pill by Ye Fan, a large number of monks with sword-shaped grass came up, and the shop's business was extremely hot.

    The news of a skilled alchemist in Iceland quickly spread throughout the island.

    Ye Fan sat in the shop and looked at the shop.

    "Master Ye, is Fellow Daoist Bai there?" a female nun asked.

    "How much is this bottle of medicine?"

    "A hundred ice crystal diamonds." Ye Fan said.

    The female cultivator was taken aback for a moment and said, "But, Master Ye, there were only twenty in the first two days!"

    Ye Fan tilted his head and said, "Oh, that's a price increase!"

    "Will the price be reduced in two days? "The sister asked.

    "I don't know! Depending on my mood, I will increase the price when I am in a bad mood, and let's talk about it when I am in a good mood..." Ye Fan said with his chin in his hands.

    The female nun glanced at Ye Fan weirdly and walked away.

    The Taotie ghost sighed, and said: "You scared away another customer. You can't do this, do you know?"

    Ye Fan snorted softly and said: "That woman doesn't seem to be here to buy things, like I came to seduce my wife."

    The Taotie ghost rolled his eyes and said, "Everyone looks like they are going to dig your corner. You should let Yunxi visit the store. What a pity! Yunxi was rejected by the narcissist that day. After that, it seemed that his mind was hit.”

    Ye Fan glanced at the Taotie ghost unhappily, and said: “Don’t talk nonsense, Yun Xi is not hit. An idiot who can only practice swords can hit Yun Xi. Yunxi just needs to sacrifice ice crystal diamonds."

    Ye Fan taught Bai Yunxi how to purify ice crystal diamonds. This purification is very time-consuming, and Bai Yunxi has been doing this recently.

    Ye Fan looked at the appointment. Ye Fan started the task of refining the pill. Not many people came, and many people were afraid that he would ruin the pill.

    After Ye Fan refining a few times for others, he showed an excellent success rate, and there were more repeat customers. More and more practitioners made Ye Fan tired of coping. Ye Fan had to let out the wind, and only took three in a day. Entrusted alchemy tasks.

    ...

    "Alchemist Ye." Lin Mo walked into the pill shop and greeted Ye Fan.

    Knowing that the pill is an elixir to get rid of cold toxins, Lin Mo immediately started to inquire about the newly opened pill shop. Ye Fan's shop is quite famous, and he will know it just by asking.

    Lin Mo realized the sword intent in the later stage of foundation building. Ye Fan didn't pay attention to it in the early stage of foundation building. However, the other party was an alchemist, and the alchemist in the realm of cultivation was always respected.

    "A dozen days ago, I got a pill from your store." Lin Mo said.

    When Lin Mo saw Ye Fan, he recognized Ye Fan as the monk who asked for the price that day. Because Ye Fan's cultivation base was low and his clothes were ordinary, he didn't look like someone who could afford two hundred thousand spirit stones. Lin Mo didn't pay much attention to it.