chapter 240 VIP Token

Ye Fan and Lou Yuehua talked for more than ten days, and finally left under Bai Yunxi's urging.

    "Then let's go first, and see you another day." Ye Fan said unfinishedly.

    Lou Yuehua's alchemy experience is very rich, which has given Ye Fan a lot of enlightenment. After talking with Lou Yuehua, Ye Fan felt that his alchemy had improved a lot.

    Lou Yuehua nodded and said: "Okay!"

    Lou Yuehua carried her hands on her back and watched Bai Yunxi and Ye Fan leave from a distance.

    "President, these two guys are too strange." Li Yan looked at Lou Yuehua and said.

    "Strange, why is it strange?" Lou Yuehua asked.

    "They don't even know you."

    Lou Yuehua: "..."

    "It doesn't matter if they don't know me. I am afraid that the alchemy master's alchemy is not under me." Lou Yuehua said.

    Li Yan frowned, and said, "The president is joking, you are a heavenly alchemist! I think that guy, that is, he can talk about soldiers on paper."

    Lou Yuehua shook his head and said: "Some things are not a person on paper. It can be said, I think I can retreat for a while when I go back. After listening to his words, I am better than reading a hundred years of books. I faintly feel that my alchemy bottleneck can be broken through."

    Li Yan said in surprise: "Senior, is this guy so powerful?"

    Lou Yuehua nodded and said:" is very powerful, do not know which the old monster to teach such a disciple, it seems that the world is capable of numerous, not without a master, but experts have seclusion. "

    ...

    Ye Fan looked at Bai Yunxi, and said in a puzzled way: "Yunxi, what's wrong with you, keep urging me to
leave ."

   "I'm afraid that alchemis will kill you." Bai Yunxi said.

    Ye Fan said in a puzzled way: "Will it? That's a Jindan. We may not lose in a real fight."

    "That's not a golden pill, that's Yuan Ying." Bai Yunxi said in an angry voice.

    Ye Fan looked at Bai Yunxi incomprehensibly, and said, "No, it should be Jindan! I think he is Jindan cultivation base."

    "That's Yuan Ying!" Bai Yunxi gritted his teeth.

    "Does he hide his cultivation? No wonder I think this guy is not like an ordinary Jindan Cultivator. The Jindan cultivation will not have such knowledge. I think he is as talented as I am. It turns out to be a Yuanying, but Yunxi, how did you see it? Your eyesight is better than mine!" Ye Fan asked puzzledly.

    "My eyesight is not as good as yours, but I know that it is a Yuanying. In the entire Eastern Continent, there is only one Heavenly Alchemist, and that is the owner of the Yuehua Danlou, and Lou Yuehua, the president of the Alchemy Association." Bai Yun Xi didn't recognize Lou Yuehua at first, but when he remembered it later, he couldn't help but squeeze a few cold sweats for Ye Fan.

    Ye Fan glanced at Bai Yunxi and said, "Don't be so nervous, Yuan Ying! Look, aren't we all right now?"

    Bai Yunxi: "..."

    "Lou Yuehua's reputation is not bad, and , He still has something to do with you." Bai Yunxi said.

    Ye Fan asked suspiciously: "What's the relationship?"

    "At the beginning, you broke into the twelfth floor of the Pill Pagoda. Lou Yuehua once released rumors that he wanted to take the people who entered the twelfth floor of the Pill Pagoda as his disciples." Ye Fan had a secret. Too many, not bad for the inheritance of alchemy, so Bai Yunxi didn't tell Ye Fan about it.