chapter 261 Star gazing

When Luo Feiqiao and others arrived, Ye Fan happened to be making alchemy, and Bai Yunxi received several Jindan cultivators.

    "Friend Daoist Bai, staying in this secret realm is really used to it!" Luo Feiqiao said.

    Bai Yunxi smiled and said, "It's pretty good here."

    In the past, their aura levels on the earth were so low that they were horrible. Although this secret realm is not a blessed place, the aura levels are much higher than on the earth.

    Gong Huai looked at the puppet behind Bai Yunxi and said, "Is this a puppet refined by Fellow Daoist Ye? It seems to be very powerful!"

    As soon as Gong Huai's words fell, the puppet suddenly moved, looking at Gong Huai with a fierce look.  shocked Gong Huai, a mighty coercion enveloped several people, and several Jindan cultivators all stiffened their faces as if they were facing an enemy.

    "Satisfying, don't make trouble." Bai Yunxi stopped shouting.

    The puppet converged suddenly and stood still.

    Bai Yunxi glanced at the puppet and said secretly: Ao Xiaowan's temperament is very similar to Ye Fan in some respects, and both are a little like a child.

    Ni Qingsong looked at the puppet with shock. Ni Qingsong discovered that it was not Bai Yunxi who manipulated the puppet but a group of souls.

    It is very difficult for a soul body to manipulate a heavenly-level puppet. I don’t know where Ye Fan got the soul body. Ni Qingsong originally thought that Ye Fan’s assassin had almost been revealed before people. He saw the soul in the puppet. Ni Qingsong discovered that Ye Fan still had some means hidden.

    "Friend Bai, when is Ye Daoyou planning to break the array? If, when does Ye Daoyou want to go out, if we can help, Fellow Daoist Bai can just mention it." Gong Huai couldn't help asking.

    "This array is for trapped Yuanying, it's not that easy to break. Ye Fan has already begun to study this array. If there are any eyebrows, I will notify you." Bai Yunxi said.  

   Gong Huai smiled and said, "Oh, then all right."

    As several people were talking, a pill fragrant drifted over, and they knew Ye Fan's pill refining was over.

    "Fellow Daoist Bai, what kind of pill Alchemist Ye is refining! Smelling it will make you more energetic." Ni Qingsong asked.

    Bai Yunxi shook his head and said, "I don't know, I don't know much about pill ."

   Song Lanxin frowned and said: "Then Daoist Bai didn't study pill, how could he know which pill is useful for you?"

    "I don't need to understand this. If Ye Fan thinks that what kind of medicine is useful for me, he will find a way to get it for me. I just need to take it according to what he said." Bai Yunxi said.

    Song Lanxin looked at Bai Yunxi, her eyes couldn't help showing a bit of jealousy, Song Lanxin secretly said: Bai Yunxi's answer is really tickling! It's no wonder that many people like to find a Taoist couple who knows how to make alchemy. Anyway, if you find a Taoist couple who knows how to make pill, you don't have to worry about pill.

    Ni Qingsong endured forbearance, and asked, "Friend Daoist Bai, can I ask Alchemist Ye for alchemy?"

    Bai Yunxi nodded and said, "Of course, it is not an overnight thing to break this Array anyway. Ye Fan has time."

    Ni Qingsong put down a piece of spirit grass and spirit stone with some joy. Several people sat in the caves of Bai Yunxi and Ye Fan for a while, and then left.