chapter 363 Bath water.

Two years later.

    Ye Jinwen and Bai Yunxi stayed in the cave and discussed their plans.

    "Okay, it's almost done. Tomorrow we will formally lead away the Golden Winged Red Tiger. When the time comes, you will collect spirit spring as soon as possible." Ye Jinwen said.    

    Bai Yunxi nodded, and said: "Okay."

    It has been two years since Ye Fan burned to death the spirit spring insect above Blue thunder spirit spring.

    In the past two years, Ye Qixian and others have had many contacts with the Golden Winged Red Tiger, and they have never taken advantage of it. However, several provocations made the Golden Winged Red Tiger very serious about Ye Qixian and others. As soon as the two sides met, they fought to death or alive.

    After coming down several times, Ye Qixian could hold on for longer and longer under the hands of the Golden Wing Red Tiger, and his true essence was also solidified a lot.

    Ye Jinwen hugged his arms and said helplessly: "That tiger seems to have become a lot stronger recently. It's a bit tricky."

    Bai Yunxi glanced at Ye Jinwen and others, and said, "If you can't do anything, you should withdraw as soon as possible."

    Ye Jinwen He smiled and said: "I know, but it seems that my eldest brother has realized a new killer move, and there shouldn't be any major problems." After several times, his swordsmanship has made a lot of breakthroughs, he feels This time, maybe the situation can be reversed or maybe.

    Bai Yunxi looked at Ye Jinwen's confidence, and he couldn't say anything.

    ...

    The next day.

    Several people flew over the tiger's lair, and Ye Qixian slashed towards the tiger's location with a sword.

    The Golden Winged Red Tiger rushed out angrily, Ye Qixian and others immediately launched an attack, leading the Golden Winged Red Tiger to a distance.

    Because of the tight time, Bai Yunxi immediately released the little ginseng as soon as the Golden Winged Red Tiger left.

    The small ginseng probably also knew that the situation was urgent, and suddenly turned into its original shape. The small ginseng is very small, but the original shape is a little more than ten meters high and looks very spectacular.

    After the small ginseng transformed into its original shape, the medicinal fragrance was tangy, the small ginseng sank into the lake, and its roots quickly pierced to the bottom of the spirit spring.

    The water level of spirit spring began to drop rapidly, "Ah!" The scream of the little ginseng spread into Bai Yunxi's sea of ​​consciousness. The little ginseng covered his head, turned into a human form, and howled and ran towards Bai Yunxi.

    A golden-winged red tiger cub emerged from the spiritual spring water during the foundation-building period, and Bai Yunxi suddenly had the urge to vomit blood. The tiger in the spring was scared away. This cub in the foundation-building period was probably not sensible, so he didn't run away immediately, because this guy's breath was too weak, and Bai Yunxi didn't pay much attention.

    It was so frightened by a monster beast in the foundation-building period. The little tiger floated above the spirit spring with a ginseng beard in his mouth, apparently biting a small ginseng.

    "Second sister-in-law, withdrawn." Ye Jinwen's sub-poena was sent over.

    Feeling a murderous coercion from afar, Bai Yunxi was forced to helplessly, so he could only put away the ginseng essence and leave first.