chapter 338 Flowing Cloud Crystal Silk

After Ye Fan gave birth to Yuanying, the first elixir he refined was the Heavenly Dragon Scale Pill.

    Before, Ye Fan was scared by thunder tribulation, He had an inexplicable desire for the elixir to improve his physique. Many cultivator could use the elixir of Dragon Scale Pill, and Ye Fan refined two furnaces in a row.

    Ye Fan was able to continuously refine the Heavenly Pill during the Jindan Stage, but after two consecutive refining furnaces, it would take some time to cultivate, and he could no longer refine the pill in the short term.

    After entering the Yuanying Stage, Ye Fan's spiritual power skyrocketed, and it was easy to refine two furnaces of pill.

    Ye Fan had two furnaces of Dragon Scale Pills, six in one furnace and twelve in the other. Ye Fan very generously gave one to the Yuan Ying Cultivator of the sect, and of course the good quality was reserved for his own people.

    Ye Fan broke through and began to refine a large number of pills again, which attracted the attention of many sects.

    Many sects were too lazy to pay attention to the blockade of pill valley, they directly found the Bluecloud Sect, and offered the spirit grass to ask Ye Fan to refine the pill. Ye Fan's shot fee was similar to that of Pill Valley, but the refined pill was usually quality is better than that of Pill Valley.

    The cultivator Yuan Ying is not a fool. Ye Fan's pill is good in quality, so he naturally ran to the Bluecloud Sect. Ye Fan was a little soft when he harvested the spirit grass during this period.

    There were a lot of spirit grasses to try, and Ye Fan could refine more and more pills.

    Ye Fan originally refined the Heavenly Intermediate Pills at most. After he was promoted to the Yuanying, several later Heavenly Pills could also be refined.

    Ye Fan’s reputation is getting bigger and bigger. Pill Valley has been standing in the southern continent for many years. Many forces have actually had friction with Pill Valley, but they are afraid that they can’t buy a heavenly pill. Therefore, they dare not tear their face with Pill Valley. Having made a choice, it is still a better choice than Pill valley and many forces have chosen to move closer to Bluecloud Sect.

    ...

    Pill Valley.

    Dan Fengyin looked at Dan Wang and said, "Valley Master, you can't go on like this anymore."

    Dan Fengyin secretly said: Their Pill Valley is based on the alchemy, if Ye Fan's alchemy surpasses their Pill valley's alchemist, then in a few years, where will they have a foothold in Pill valley!

    Dan Wang said with a cold face, "Then what do you think?"

    In order to regain the alchemy, he spent a lot of money to move the ancestor of the Shenfeng Sect, and finally let Ye Fan escape.

    Shenfeng Patriarch, such a cultivator of God transformation, couldn't help the Ye Family brothers, so what could he do.

    Dan Fengyin took a deep breath and said, "Although it is a little harder to get rid of Ye Fan, you can't do nothing!"

    Dan Fengyin gritted his teeth and said: "There are already several sects facing Bluecloud Sect. Move closer, those guys, they have forgotten how they were fond of us Pill t, a bunch of wall grass."

    Dan Fengyin heard that the Tianmu sect accidentally discovered a sky star fruit tree two months ago, very excited, and revised the book. She proposed that as long as the Tianmu sect was handed over, she could refine two furnaces of medicine for the Tianmu sect for free. It took a long time for the Tianmu sect to reply to her letter. It was a subtle expression that the sky star fruit tree had been used up, and she had lost a lot of opportunities for alchemy.so Regret.