chapter 341 Then the net worth

Dan Mo blocked Bai Yunxi, and as soon as he came up, he released the coercion of Yuan Ying's later stage.

    The cultivation base of Bai Yunxi early Yuanying was far from Dan Mo.

    Dan Mo's coercion did not have much impact on Bai Yunxi.

    When returning to Bluecloud Sect last time, Bai Yunxi and his party were blocked by the ancestors of Shenfeng Sect's Transformation God. Bai Yunxi appreciated the pressure of the ancestors of Shenfeng Sect. In contrast, Dan Mo's pressure was not enough.

    Bai Yunxi ignited an outbreak of the system, temporarily raising the cultivation base to the mid-Yuan Ying level.

    Bai Yunxi has tried to control the physical eruption many times, and now he has become more and more adept.

    Dan Mo looked at Bai Yunxi's sharp rise in aura, his face changed drastically, and the Central Continent also had some secret methods for temporarily improving strength, but it was very rare. Dan Mo did not expect that Bai Yunxi had such a strange ability.

    Bai Yunxi raised his hand, and a bunch of Fulu came out, "Blast."

    Dan Mo was smashed by a bunch of Fulu on Bai Yunxi's head, his face was extremely ugly.

    After Dan Mo arrived at the Immortal Pill Gate and met some of the leading figures in the Central Continent, he didn't think he mentioned anything about the Southern Continent.

    In the eyes of the people in the Central Continent, the Southern Continent is the land of barbarians. Most Cultivator sit in wells and watch the sky, with good eyes and low hands, and short-sightedness.

    Dan Mo has gradually looked down on the Southern Continent under the influence of the Cultivators in the Central Continent all the year round.

    At this moment, Bai Yunxi’s Talisman was smashed in a mess. Dan Mo couldn’t help being smashed. Heaven-level Talisman was also very rare in the Central Continent. Dan Mo didn’t expect that he had left the Southern Continent for the past few years. It has changed, a cultivator at the early Yuan Ying stage, once he shot a bunch of heaven-level Talismans, he didn't feel distressed at all.

    Dan Mo hurriedly avoided Bai Yunxi's attack, and he was unfavorable when he left the teacher, making Dan Mo a little bit ashamed and angry.

    Dan Mo sacrificed a spear and pierced it towards Bai Yunxi, and Bai Yunxi sacrificed the Rongtian mirror.

    The Rongtian Mirror gave out a light, a spear appeared in the Rongtian Mirror, Dan Mo's attack was bounced back.

    Dan Mo was hit by the spear phantom, and he stepped back several steps.

    As the ultimate treasure of the Rongtian Palace, the Rongtian Mirror has many magical functions. Copying the opponent's attack and counterattack is a method that Bai Yunxi has recently found out. The other functions of the Rongtian Mirror are still in the groping stage.

    ...

    The booming explosion sounded into Bai Yunxi's ears, and Bai Yunxi glanced in Ye Fan's direction, suddenly a little bit dumbfounded.

    Ye Fan likes smashing talisman most, but this time he met his opponent. The two Yuanying cultivators who were fighting against Ye Fan also liked smashing talisman. The people on both sides seemed to be trying out who was more prodigal, all kinds of precious talismans.  Boom Boom chaos.

    The battle of Fulu caused great movement.

    Bai Yunxi was a little surprised to find that the talisman records used by the two Yuanying cultivators were more powerful than Ye Fan's talisman records.