chapter 230 Trade

Ye Fan set up a pot, stewed a pot of chicken soup, and a strong fragrance came out.

    Ye Fan kept inhaling, looking intoxicated.

    "Add some more salt, then some more green onions, and you're done."

    Situ Jiaojiao frowned as she watched, Fan Ye is really a hidden talisman? A wise talisman will waste time on cooking, and only inexperienced cultivators will study refining food.

    Ye Fan turned his head, looked at Situ Jiaojiao, and said unhappily, "Why are you standing behind me and want to eat free food." Ye Fan waved his hand and said, "Go and go, go aside."

    "I'm a little bit. I'll tell you something." Situ Jiaojiao said.

    Ye Fan nodded, slapped the fan on the fire, and said, "Yes! Let's talk."

    Ye Fan didn't look at Situ Jiaojiao, but just stared at the broth.

    Situ Jiaojiao glanced in the direction of Sheng Zhihao's cave and said, "Could you take a step to speak."

    Ye Fan looked at Situ Jiaojiao and said, "Is there anything I can't say? Could it be that you are looking at me."

    Ye Fan shook his head and said seriously: "No, I am a dedicated person. I only like Xi Yun. Even if I don't like Xi Yun, I don't like you. I don't like fierceness. "

     Situ Jiaojiao burst into anger and said displeasedly: "You think too much, I want to talk to you about Fulu."

    "Hmph, you stole my Fulu atlas and gave it away. Give it to the old guy, can't pretend it?" Ye Fan took a sip of the soup, tasted it, and smacked his lips, and said lightly.

    Situ Jiaojiao frowned, and said, "What are you talking about?"

    Ye Fan took out a stack of manuscripts and said, "Well, I found the draft when I cleaned up senior's studio..."

    Situ Jiaojiao found the paper The map is very similar to the map of Fanye's painting, but it is different. It should be Senior Sheng who has improved the map of Fanye's painting.

    Situ Jiaojiao gritted her teeth, and said, "Can we talk about it." Situ Jiaojiao had wanted to hide the matter from exposure, but she was settled.

    Ye Fan blinked and said, "Okay, the chicken soup is almost ready anyway."

    Ye Fan sent the chicken soup and steamed eggs into the space ring and entered the cave.

    Bai Yunxi was already waiting in the cave. Situ Jiaojiao walked into the cave of the two of them, only to find that the cave had been transformed, the cave had been expanded several times, and the formation in front of the cave was also changed.

    ...

    Ye Fan activated the protective array and blocked the detection.

    Ye Fan took out the chicken soup and eggs to greet Bai Yunxi to eat, and casually said to Situ Jiaojiao, "Just say what you want to say."

    Situ Jiaojiao gritted his teeth and said: "I think It is very important for me to worship Senior Sheng as a teacher."

    Situ Jiaojiao originally thought that Master was already very great, but only when she came into contact with Sheng Zhihao did she realize that the Fulu is broad and profound, and Sheng Zhihao wants to accept her as a disciple, saying a lot.

    Sheng Zhihao said that back then, the Sovereign of the god rune gate was not actually transforming the gods, but the pinnacle of Yuan Ying. However, this person's single-handed rune recording technique was superb, because this person was too powerful to kill ordinary Yuan Ying by relying on the rune record. Chicken, therefore, will be mistaken for God.